'Glee' 2.09 Preview: The Sectionals
"Glee" will reach a new milestone, the Sectionals, next week. New Directions heads to the big Sectionals competition to go head-to-head against the Warblers and the Hipsters. Kurt, so smitten by Blaine, has transferred to Warblers and the club is replacing him with a new girl.
In this competition, the Warblers will be performing "Hey Soul Sister" while the Hipsters will be performing "The Living Years." New Directions will do two songs, "The Time of My Life" which is a duet by Quinn and Sam, as well as "Valerie" which is a solo by Santana. There's another song which has been confirmed to appear in the episode, Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over".
Also in the episode called "Special Education", while trouble brews between some of the young couples, Emma and Carl grow closer. Darren Criss who has just been made a regular, will return in this November 30 episode
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist