'Glee' 2.09 Preview: The Sectionals
"Glee" will reach a new milestone, the Sectionals, next week. New Directions heads to the big Sectionals competition to go head-to-head against the Warblers and the Hipsters. Kurt, so smitten by Blaine, has transferred to Warblers and the club is replacing him with a new girl.
In this competition, the Warblers will be performing "Hey Soul Sister" while the Hipsters will be performing "The Living Years." New Directions will do two songs, "The Time of My Life" which is a duet by Quinn and Sam, as well as "Valerie" which is a solo by Santana. There's another song which has been confirmed to appear in the episode, Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over".
Also in the episode called "Special Education", while trouble brews between some of the young couples, Emma and Carl grow closer. Darren Criss who has just been made a regular, will return in this November 30 episode
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special