'Glee' 2.09 Preview: The Sectionals
"Glee" will reach a new milestone, the Sectionals, next week. New Directions heads to the big Sectionals competition to go head-to-head against the Warblers and the Hipsters. Kurt, so smitten by Blaine, has transferred to Warblers and the club is replacing him with a new girl.
In this competition, the Warblers will be performing "Hey Soul Sister" while the Hipsters will be performing "The Living Years." New Directions will do two songs, "The Time of My Life" which is a duet by Quinn and Sam, as well as "Valerie" which is a solo by Santana. There's another song which has been confirmed to appear in the episode, Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over".
Also in the episode called "Special Education", while trouble brews between some of the young couples, Emma and Carl grow closer. Darren Criss who has just been made a regular, will return in this November 30 episode
More Glee News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?