'Glee' 2.09 Preview: The Sectionals
"Glee" will reach a new milestone, the Sectionals, next week. New Directions heads to the big Sectionals competition to go head-to-head against the Warblers and the Hipsters. Kurt, so smitten by Blaine, has transferred to Warblers and the club is replacing him with a new girl.
In this competition, the Warblers will be performing "Hey Soul Sister" while the Hipsters will be performing "The Living Years." New Directions will do two songs, "The Time of My Life" which is a duet by Quinn and Sam, as well as "Valerie" which is a solo by Santana. There's another song which has been confirmed to appear in the episode, Florence and the Machine's "Dog Days Are Over".
Also in the episode called "Special Education", while trouble brews between some of the young couples, Emma and Carl grow closer. Darren Criss who has just been made a regular, will return in this November 30 episode
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss