Natalie Portman Has Strange Reflection in First 'Black Swan' Clip
Fox Searchlight Pictures has debuted the first clip for "Black Swan" to tease audience before the film hits limited U.S. theaters on December 3. It sees Natalie Portman's Nina who is shocked after looking her weird reflection in a mirror. But she gets furious after learning that her rival Mila Kunis' Lily is in the same room with her.
Nina is the best ballerina in a New York City ballet company and lives with her retired ballerina mother who zealously supports her daughter's professional ambition. When artistic director Thomas Leroy (Vincent Cassel) decides to replace prima ballerina Beth MacIntyre (Winona Ryder) for the opening production of their new season, Swan Lake, Nina is his first choice. But Nina has competition: a new dancer, Lily, who impresses Leroy as well.
Nina fits the role of the White Swan with innocence and grace, but Lily is the personification of the Black Swan who represents guile and sensuality. As the two young dancers expand their rivalry into a twisted friendship, Nina begins to get more in touch with her dark side with a recklessness that threatens to destroy her.
"The Wrestler" director Darren Aronofsky is behind the lens of "Black Swan", which has received praises after being screened at several film festivals. Sebastian Stan, Barbara Hershey and more support the cast ensemble of the supernatural thriller.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert