Video: Tom Felton Breaking Things With Golf Stick on 'Lopez Tonight'
Tom Felton has visited George Lopez on his show "Lopez Tonight" on Monday, November 22. During his appearance, the 23-year-old British actor didn't only talk about his new movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" but also showed his golf swing.
After talking about female fans who are crazy about him and things that they did to attract him, Tom was challenged to break as many thing as he could using golf stick and balls in 21 seconds. While the Draco Malfoy of "Harry Potter" movie series could only break two things, host George managed to damage three things with his golf swing.
Having a wonderful time on the show, Tom wrote on his Twitter page, "Had a great time with @georgelopez thanks for having me, the crew and crowd were fantastic! i love my harry putter!! also met @NeYoCompound who was charming! loving the music!"
Tom Felton Golfing on "Lopez Tonight":
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd