Miley Cyrus Photographed Making Out With Avan Jogia
Miley Cyrus didn't wait until she officially turns 18 on Tuesday, November 23 to act like an adult. During a birthday bash at Hollywood club Trousdale, the Disney star was photographed engaged in a heavy makeout session with teen star Avan Jogia on Sunday night, November 21.
In a picture obtained by Us Magazine, Miley was seen leaning up against a banquette with Avan pressing on top of her and seductively nuzzling her neck. In addition to the racy act, Miley was wrapped in a sultry outfit too. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer donned a black leather bikini top and skin-tight trousers.
An onlooker told the site that Miley "was so busy dancing and hanging with her friend". The "Hannah Montana" star, accompanied by Ke$ha, was said dancing to Pink's new hit single "Raise Your Glass" that brought "everyone out on the dance floor." Miley reportedly stayed at the club until around 3 A.M.
And the Trousdale party might not be the last celebration of Miley's birthday. During an appearance at 2010 American Music Awards, she told Access Hollywood, "I have a birthday month. I do the whole month of November. Thanksgiving, cake - (it's) all about me on Thanksgiving!"
As for Miley and Avan, the two have been romantically linked lately. A source told Hollywood Life that the ex-girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth has "been hanging out and getting closer" with Avan. Back in October, the two were spotted grabbing lunch together and later attending a Halloween party.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival