Miley Cyrus Photographed Making Out With Avan Jogia
Miley Cyrus didn't wait until she officially turns 18 on Tuesday, November 23 to act like an adult. During a birthday bash at Hollywood club Trousdale, the Disney star was photographed engaged in a heavy makeout session with teen star Avan Jogia on Sunday night, November 21.
In a picture obtained by Us Magazine, Miley was seen leaning up against a banquette with Avan pressing on top of her and seductively nuzzling her neck. In addition to the racy act, Miley was wrapped in a sultry outfit too. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer donned a black leather bikini top and skin-tight trousers.
An onlooker told the site that Miley "was so busy dancing and hanging with her friend". The "Hannah Montana" star, accompanied by Ke$ha, was said dancing to Pink's new hit single "Raise Your Glass" that brought "everyone out on the dance floor." Miley reportedly stayed at the club until around 3 A.M.
And the Trousdale party might not be the last celebration of Miley's birthday. During an appearance at 2010 American Music Awards, she told Access Hollywood, "I have a birthday month. I do the whole month of November. Thanksgiving, cake - (it's) all about me on Thanksgiving!"
As for Miley and Avan, the two have been romantically linked lately. A source told Hollywood Life that the ex-girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth has "been hanging out and getting closer" with Avan. Back in October, the two were spotted grabbing lunch together and later attending a Halloween party.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed