Miley Cyrus Photographed Making Out With Avan Jogia
Miley Cyrus didn't wait until she officially turns 18 on Tuesday, November 23 to act like an adult. During a birthday bash at Hollywood club Trousdale, the Disney star was photographed engaged in a heavy makeout session with teen star Avan Jogia on Sunday night, November 21.
In a picture obtained by Us Magazine, Miley was seen leaning up against a banquette with Avan pressing on top of her and seductively nuzzling her neck. In addition to the racy act, Miley was wrapped in a sultry outfit too. The "Who Owns My Heart" singer donned a black leather bikini top and skin-tight trousers.
An onlooker told the site that Miley "was so busy dancing and hanging with her friend". The "Hannah Montana" star, accompanied by Ke$ha, was said dancing to Pink's new hit single "Raise Your Glass" that brought "everyone out on the dance floor." Miley reportedly stayed at the club until around 3 A.M.
And the Trousdale party might not be the last celebration of Miley's birthday. During an appearance at 2010 American Music Awards, she told Access Hollywood, "I have a birthday month. I do the whole month of November. Thanksgiving, cake - (it's) all about me on Thanksgiving!"
As for Miley and Avan, the two have been romantically linked lately. A source told Hollywood Life that the ex-girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth has "been hanging out and getting closer" with Avan. Back in October, the two were spotted grabbing lunch together and later attending a Halloween party.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season