'Justin Bieber: Never Say Never' Gets New Trailer and Sneak Peek Event
A new preview to "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" has been released in form of a trailer. It opens with footage where Justin Bieber sprays string and throws popcorn while the screen features words that read, "This Valentine's Day / See Bieber like never before." Sharing new glimpses from the singer's childhood and behind the scenes of his performances, the video ends with Bieber learning about the cameras used to shoot his 3-D flick.
For those who are still curious about the film, Paramount Pictures has planned to hold a sneak preview event on February 9, 2011, or few days before the movie hits U.S. cinemas on February 11. Beside getting a look at the movie in 3-D, fans in the U.S. and Canada will get official movie merchandise and purple 3-D glasses with $30 per pack. Check out jb3dpreview.com to purchase the tickets and learn more about the exclusive event.
"Everyone thinks this is going to be another 3-D concert movie, but it's anything but that. It's a story of how my family, friends and the fans helped me get here and everyday are helping me live an impossible dream. That's why I want them to see it first," the YouTube singing sensation gushes about his film.
Jon Chu, who serves as a helmer for "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", has previously claimed, "It's not your typical concert film and it's not going to be a biopic.... but it is about his life." He added, "[It's] a movie for his fans, a movie for people who don't know him" and "there's not going to be acted-out scenes."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations