Charlie Sheen Sues Escort for Extortion, Her Attorney Responds
Charlie Sheen refused to take no action after escort Capri Anderson, who was found with the actor during his October Plaza hotel meltdown, conducted a TV interview and claimed Sheen had threatened her life. On Monday, November 22, the "Two and a Half Men" actor hit back the allegation by filing a lawsuit against Anderson in Los Angeles County Superior Court, People reported.
In the lawsuit, Sheen stated that Capri tried to extort $1 million from him after their "consensual encounter" in the New York hotel room. "This case involves a shakedown and extortion of the internationally known actor and celebrity Charlie Sheen... by an opportunist pornographic film star and publicity-hungry scam artist," the lawsuit stated.
Anderson, whose real name is Christina Walsh, was said fabricating "a sensational tale about being assaulted, battered and held against will" and threatening "to embarrass him and attempt to damage his career by going to the media with her false tale."
And as Sheen "refused to succumb to Walsh's extortionate and illegal demands", Anderson's representative reportedly contacted Aspen authorities to get Sheen's probation violated and gave the ABC interview during which Anderson claimed Sheen put his hands around her neck.
The suit, however, mentioned that "at no time did Sheen assault, batter or threaten Walsh." And Anderson was said telling third parties following the hotel drama that she had not been battered and telling the NYPD Sheen acted "like a total gentleman."
Meanwhile, Anderson's attorney, Keith M Davidson, has released a response to Sheen's extortion allegation. "It's a blatant attempt by them to muddy the waters and confuse the situation," he told People. "They are throwing a bunch of mud at the wall and hoping something will stick."
On the suit mentioning Anderson told the NYPD that Sheen acted "like a total gentleman," Davidson explained, "At the beginning of the night he was acting as a gentleman, but not at the end when he was threatening to kill her."
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7