Charlie Sheen Sues Escort for Extortion, Her Attorney Responds
Charlie Sheen refused to take no action after escort Capri Anderson, who was found with the actor during his October Plaza hotel meltdown, conducted a TV interview and claimed Sheen had threatened her life. On Monday, November 22, the "Two and a Half Men" actor hit back the allegation by filing a lawsuit against Anderson in Los Angeles County Superior Court, People reported.
In the lawsuit, Sheen stated that Capri tried to extort $1 million from him after their "consensual encounter" in the New York hotel room. "This case involves a shakedown and extortion of the internationally known actor and celebrity Charlie Sheen... by an opportunist pornographic film star and publicity-hungry scam artist," the lawsuit stated.
Anderson, whose real name is Christina Walsh, was said fabricating "a sensational tale about being assaulted, battered and held against will" and threatening "to embarrass him and attempt to damage his career by going to the media with her false tale."
And as Sheen "refused to succumb to Walsh's extortionate and illegal demands", Anderson's representative reportedly contacted Aspen authorities to get Sheen's probation violated and gave the ABC interview during which Anderson claimed Sheen put his hands around her neck.
The suit, however, mentioned that "at no time did Sheen assault, batter or threaten Walsh." And Anderson was said telling third parties following the hotel drama that she had not been battered and telling the NYPD Sheen acted "like a total gentleman."
Meanwhile, Anderson's attorney, Keith M Davidson, has released a response to Sheen's extortion allegation. "It's a blatant attempt by them to muddy the waters and confuse the situation," he told People. "They are throwing a bunch of mud at the wall and hoping something will stick."
On the suit mentioning Anderson told the NYPD that Sheen acted "like a total gentleman," Davidson explained, "At the beginning of the night he was acting as a gentleman, but not at the end when he was threatening to kill her."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics