Joe Jonas Experimenting With Electropop Sound for Solo Debut Album
Joe Jonas has revealed which direction he intends to go for his upcoming first solo studio album. Instead of keeping his path on the Jonas Brothers pop/rock music, he decided to switch the lane by recording up-tempo beat.
Though so, dance music was not Joe's first choice. The middle of the Jonas band actually started his solo studio project with a softer sound, sharing to In Style "I began writing it with a Michael Buble mentality, but now I'm switching gears a bit."
While he still keeps other details of the album under radar, he did mention about working with electropop singer/producer FrankMusik to help him with the new sound. "He's awesome. We've gone through a couple of different sounds," Joe said.
Last September, a source said the album is tentatively planned for early 2011 release. The source added that Joe "wants a more dangerous sound" with "sexier, Justin Timberlake vibe." His brother bandmate Nick Jonas, who already went solo with his side project The Administration last year, assured fans that Joe's music is "really good."
More Joe Jonas News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7