Joe Jonas Experimenting With Electropop Sound for Solo Debut Album
Joe Jonas has revealed which direction he intends to go for his upcoming first solo studio album. Instead of keeping his path on the Jonas Brothers pop/rock music, he decided to switch the lane by recording up-tempo beat.
Though so, dance music was not Joe's first choice. The middle of the Jonas band actually started his solo studio project with a softer sound, sharing to In Style "I began writing it with a Michael Buble mentality, but now I'm switching gears a bit."
While he still keeps other details of the album under radar, he did mention about working with electropop singer/producer FrankMusik to help him with the new sound. "He's awesome. We've gone through a couple of different sounds," Joe said.
Last September, a source said the album is tentatively planned for early 2011 release. The source added that Joe "wants a more dangerous sound" with "sexier, Justin Timberlake vibe." His brother bandmate Nick Jonas, who already went solo with his side project The Administration last year, assured fans that Joe's music is "really good."
More Joe Jonas News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young