'Gossip Girl' Cuts Taylor Momsen's Airtime and Brings Someone New
Despite listed as a regular, Taylor Momsen is benched from several more episodes of "Gossip Girl". Her character Jenny Humphrey has been absent before, only appearing in a total of three episodes this season. Deadline's source said Little J will be MIA for at least four episodes beginning the midseason finale on December 6.
Momsen has been making the headlines in the past couple of months for her antics. Beside changing her look to goth and exposing her naked breasts in a live concert, she also blasted her own parents for sending her to work at the age of two. But they may not be the reasons why she is sidelined.
Momsen built a reputation of being hard to work with on the set. While the producers and crew kept their lips sealed on this, guest star Tim Gunn spilled the beans when he had a scene with The Pretty Reckless singer. "What a diva," he told E! News. "She was pathetic, she couldn't remember her lines, and she didn't even have that many. I thought to myself, 'Why are we being held hostage by this brat?' "
Still, an insider insists that creative reasons prompted the writers to exclude Momsen a lot this season. At the same time, E! Online reports that the writers are giving up on the story of Jenny and Nate. As far as the story goes, writers plan to bring in someone new.
"We have another guest star coming on, which is amazing," Jessica Szohr says. "She starts to date Chuck Bass, which is exciting because everyone always wants Chuck and Blair together. This someone throws a little loop in their relationship - or throws everyone, actually."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'