First Official Look and New Reports From Angelina Jolie's Movie
Angelina Jolie has been working on her directorial debut lately and the first official picture from the movie has been shared. Making its way out via Vasarnapi Hirek (via The Playlist), the image features lead actress Zana Majonovic and Goran Kostic. The site additionally has some behind-the-scene photos of the film.
To the site, Jolie has also been willing to explain a lot about the love story set during Bosnian war. One of the highlights is the actress-turned-helmer's consideration to transfer the movie to black and white while it is shot in color. "It's shot in color but it could transfer to black and white. We haven't decided that," she states.
"I can show you... we put a series of pictures together in black and white and it was beautiful," she adds. "But the important thing I want to make sure that we make a film for people who just want to go to the movies to watch a love story. To not be put off by anything that seems too heavy. So we want to walk that fine line to make it accessible to everybody because it's important for as many people to see it."
The 35-year-old beauty goes on revealing that she films the movie in two languages, English and the native language of the actors involved. "We actually shot a full version in their native language and we shot a full version in English. We shot two complete films. I was only able to do it because the actors were so fluent in English so they were willing to work hard and do the scenes in two languages," she shares.
As for which version that will be released, Jolie says different territories will have the option of what version they want to hit theaters. However, she still has not decided when the movie will be released. But once she finishes the production, she will head to Los Angeles and edit the film there.
The untitled Angelina Jolie project is said to focus on "a couple who meet on the eve of the war and the effect the war has on their relationship." There were controversies about plot details which recently forced Jolie to cut down the amount of time she planned to spend shooting the movie in Bosnia from ten days to just five.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?