Pics: Sam Worthington Throws Money on Set of 'Man on a Ledge'
Sam Worthington has caused a rain of money on the street in New York City on Sunday, November 21. Though so, he was not doing it for charity since he was shooting a part for his film "Man on a Ledge". Standing on a ledge of the Roosevelt Hotel, the Aussie star threw some bucks in the air while filming the particular scene.
In the movie, Worthington portrays ex-cop and wanted fugitive Nick Cassidy threatening to jump to his death. Elizabeth Banks will portray a hard-living New York Police Department hostage negotiator who tries to talk Worthington down. But the longer they are on the ledge, the more she realizes that he might have an ulterior objective.
Banks meets a rival negotiator in Edward Burns whose character will try to swoop in when he believes Banks has a conflict of interest. Jamie Bell joins the cast as Worthington's younger brother while Anthony Mackie portrays Worthington's best friend.
Asger Leth is working behind the lens for "Man on a Ledge" which is expected to come out sometime in 2012. Pablo F. Fenjves and Chris Gorak write the script for the thriller, which is produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Mark Vahradian and David Ready.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'