Pics: Sam Worthington Throws Money on Set of 'Man on a Ledge'
Sam Worthington has caused a rain of money on the street in New York City on Sunday, November 21. Though so, he was not doing it for charity since he was shooting a part for his film "Man on a Ledge". Standing on a ledge of the Roosevelt Hotel, the Aussie star threw some bucks in the air while filming the particular scene.
In the movie, Worthington portrays ex-cop and wanted fugitive Nick Cassidy threatening to jump to his death. Elizabeth Banks will portray a hard-living New York Police Department hostage negotiator who tries to talk Worthington down. But the longer they are on the ledge, the more she realizes that he might have an ulterior objective.
Banks meets a rival negotiator in Edward Burns whose character will try to swoop in when he believes Banks has a conflict of interest. Jamie Bell joins the cast as Worthington's younger brother while Anthony Mackie portrays Worthington's best friend.
Asger Leth is working behind the lens for "Man on a Ledge" which is expected to come out sometime in 2012. Pablo F. Fenjves and Chris Gorak write the script for the thriller, which is produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Mark Vahradian and David Ready.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'