'The Walking Dead' Sneak Peek of 'Wildfire'
This week, "The Walking Dead" took viewers by surprise when [Spoiler Alert] several characters are killed in a zombie attack. The flesh-eating creatures have reached the top of the hills and killed several people including Ed and Amy.
In the sneak peek to next week's episode, Andrea is so taken by her sister's death that she stays all night by her corpse. The others including Lori try to convince her to let Amy go but Andrea refuses to do so. She even points a gun at Rick when he is trying to persuade her.
In the synopsis, "Wildfire" will follow Rick leading the group to the CDC after the attack. Jim must make a terrible life and death decision. It airs November 28 on AMC. There will be one more episode before the series wraps up the whole season. Rumor has it the 13-episode season 2 would only air a year from now in order to premiere during the annual Fearfest.
More The Walking Dead News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities