Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Enjoying Broadway 'Elf' Together
Enjoying each other's company, new couple Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were most recently spotted spending their time together at the Al Hirshfeld Theater in New York City on Saturday night, November 20. The two caught a performance of "Elf" on Broadway.
Beside enjoying the performance, Joe and Ashley even got a chance to take pictures with the play's star, Sebastian Arcelus, at the backstage after the performance. In addition to posing with the elf, the Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" beauty struck a pose with a Santa Claus.
While the elf and the Santa Claus dressed in green and red respectively, Joe and Ashley both donned black outfits. The actress of upcoming film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" later shared the excitement on her Twitter page, writing "Just saw ELF on broadway!!! So great! I love christmas :)"
Returning from their trip, Joe and Ashley were snapped the following day, on November 21, at LAX airport in Los Angeles. Both taking cover behind black sunglasses, the pair, who has been romantically linked following their dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July, stopped by Starbucks before going home.
More Joe Jonas News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs