Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Enjoying Broadway 'Elf' Together
Enjoying each other's company, new couple Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were most recently spotted spending their time together at the Al Hirshfeld Theater in New York City on Saturday night, November 20. The two caught a performance of "Elf" on Broadway.
Beside enjoying the performance, Joe and Ashley even got a chance to take pictures with the play's star, Sebastian Arcelus, at the backstage after the performance. In addition to posing with the elf, the Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" beauty struck a pose with a Santa Claus.
While the elf and the Santa Claus dressed in green and red respectively, Joe and Ashley both donned black outfits. The actress of upcoming film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" later shared the excitement on her Twitter page, writing "Just saw ELF on broadway!!! So great! I love christmas :)"
Returning from their trip, Joe and Ashley were snapped the following day, on November 21, at LAX airport in Los Angeles. Both taking cover behind black sunglasses, the pair, who has been romantically linked following their dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July, stopped by Starbucks before going home.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight