Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Enjoying Broadway 'Elf' Together
Enjoying each other's company, new couple Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were most recently spotted spending their time together at the Al Hirshfeld Theater in New York City on Saturday night, November 20. The two caught a performance of "Elf" on Broadway.
Beside enjoying the performance, Joe and Ashley even got a chance to take pictures with the play's star, Sebastian Arcelus, at the backstage after the performance. In addition to posing with the elf, the Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" beauty struck a pose with a Santa Claus.
While the elf and the Santa Claus dressed in green and red respectively, Joe and Ashley both donned black outfits. The actress of upcoming film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" later shared the excitement on her Twitter page, writing "Just saw ELF on broadway!!! So great! I love christmas :)"
Returning from their trip, Joe and Ashley were snapped the following day, on November 21, at LAX airport in Los Angeles. Both taking cover behind black sunglasses, the pair, who has been romantically linked following their dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July, stopped by Starbucks before going home.
More Joe Jonas News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl