Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Enjoying Broadway 'Elf' Together
Enjoying each other's company, new couple Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were most recently spotted spending their time together at the Al Hirshfeld Theater in New York City on Saturday night, November 20. The two caught a performance of "Elf" on Broadway.
Beside enjoying the performance, Joe and Ashley even got a chance to take pictures with the play's star, Sebastian Arcelus, at the backstage after the performance. In addition to posing with the elf, the Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" beauty struck a pose with a Santa Claus.
While the elf and the Santa Claus dressed in green and red respectively, Joe and Ashley both donned black outfits. The actress of upcoming film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" later shared the excitement on her Twitter page, writing "Just saw ELF on broadway!!! So great! I love christmas :)"
Returning from their trip, Joe and Ashley were snapped the following day, on November 21, at LAX airport in Los Angeles. Both taking cover behind black sunglasses, the pair, who has been romantically linked following their dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July, stopped by Starbucks before going home.
More Joe Jonas News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns