Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene Enjoying Broadway 'Elf' Together
Enjoying each other's company, new couple Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene were most recently spotted spending their time together at the Al Hirshfeld Theater in New York City on Saturday night, November 20. The two caught a performance of "Elf" on Broadway.
Beside enjoying the performance, Joe and Ashley even got a chance to take pictures with the play's star, Sebastian Arcelus, at the backstage after the performance. In addition to posing with the elf, the Jonas Brothers star and the "Twilight" beauty struck a pose with a Santa Claus.
While the elf and the Santa Claus dressed in green and red respectively, Joe and Ashley both donned black outfits. The actress of upcoming film "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" later shared the excitement on her Twitter page, writing "Just saw ELF on broadway!!! So great! I love christmas :)"
Returning from their trip, Joe and Ashley were snapped the following day, on November 21, at LAX airport in Los Angeles. Both taking cover behind black sunglasses, the pair, who has been romantically linked following their dinner date at London's most exclusive restaurant The Ivy in early July, stopped by Starbucks before going home.
More Joe Jonas News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery