Usher Advises Justin Bieber Not to Fall in Love With Fans
As Justin Bieber's mentor, Usher recently gave the YouTube sensation one more advice which may upset Bieber's devotees. According to News Time, the "Burn" hitmaker advised Bieber not to become romantically involved with any of his female fans.
"I tell Justin you've got to love all your fans without falling in love with them. I can't say I've never dated a fan but it's not a good idea," Usher said as quoted by the site. "I tell him to understand that you are a fantasy to them and you should be mindful of that."
"And I encourage him to not take success so seriously so early. Have fun with it. And make friends!" Usher further shared his advice to Bieber who credited him when the "Baby" hitmaker collected Artist of the Year prize at the 38th Annual American Music Awards on Sunday night, November 21. "He's not only my mentor, he's my best friend and my big brother," Bieber said at that time.
And it seems Bieber follows Usher's advice. The "One Less Lonely Girl" singer recently vowed never to date female fans because they are "too adoring". He told Britain's The Guardian, "There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status."
"Someone told me it's great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do," Bieber continued. "(Dating someone famous is) probably a good idea. Because I can never date somebody who's so in love with me that she would do anything for me."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March