New Clip and Behind-the-Scene Video of 'Tron Legacy' Come Out
As it is getting closer to the release date of "Tron Legacy", Walt Disney Pictures keeps teasing fans by releasing more sneak peek videos. The studio has recently debuted a new clip as well as behind-the-scene video from the movie.
The clip shares how Sam reacts when Alan tells him that he has just received a page from the office of Sam's father, Kevin. The 15-minute behind-the-scene video, meanwhile, gives preview to other fresh footage, such as the one which involves Daft Punk. The making of Olivia Wilde's Quorra fighting scene is also included in it.
A follow up to 1982 "Tron", "Tron Legacy" follows Sam Flynn as he investigates the disappearance of his father and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. Garrett Hedlund is cast as Sam while Jeff Bridges reprises his role as Kevin.
Joseph Kosinski serves behind the lens for the action sci-fi, which is going to be released in 3-D on December 17.
'Tron Legacy' clip 'Allan Tells Sam About the Page':
'Tron Legacy' new behind-the-scene video:
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier