Video: Hilary Duff Admits She's Sexting Hubby Mike Comrie
Hilary Duff has publicly admitted that she can be naughty as well. During a recent radio interview with "The Billy Bush Show", the newlywed confessed that she sometimes sends her ice hockey star husband Mike Comrie nude photos of her.
"Oh my God, you're going to get me in trouble," blushing Hilary said as the show's host asked whether or not she ever sent racy pictures of herself to Mike. The "Beauty & the Briefcase" actress, however, has a way not to get caught, stating "Never with my face in it!"
Quizzed further on why she did those risque acts, Hilary explained, "We got to be fun. We got to keep (our marriage) interesting, you know?" On possibility that her hubby Mike might forward them to other people, the "What Goes Up" star quickly responded, "No, no, no, no. He better know better!"
Now that she has been married for three months to Mike, the host asked about her baby plan. However, the sister of Haylie Duff claimed she is not in rush for that, saying "I think when you get married it's exciting to talk about having babies and family and that stuff, but we're not trying to do it right away. We definitely are wanting to take our time with that."
Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie dated for two years before they finally took their relationship to the ultimate level by exchanging wedding vows in an intimate ceremony at the Mediterranean Villa La Quinta in Santa Barbara, California on August 14.
Hilary Duff in "The Billy Bush Show":
More Hilary Duff News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics