Video: Hilary Duff Admits She's Sexting Hubby Mike Comrie
Hilary Duff has publicly admitted that she can be naughty as well. During a recent radio interview with "The Billy Bush Show", the newlywed confessed that she sometimes sends her ice hockey star husband Mike Comrie nude photos of her.
"Oh my God, you're going to get me in trouble," blushing Hilary said as the show's host asked whether or not she ever sent racy pictures of herself to Mike. The "Beauty & the Briefcase" actress, however, has a way not to get caught, stating "Never with my face in it!"
Quizzed further on why she did those risque acts, Hilary explained, "We got to be fun. We got to keep (our marriage) interesting, you know?" On possibility that her hubby Mike might forward them to other people, the "What Goes Up" star quickly responded, "No, no, no, no. He better know better!"
Now that she has been married for three months to Mike, the host asked about her baby plan. However, the sister of Haylie Duff claimed she is not in rush for that, saying "I think when you get married it's exciting to talk about having babies and family and that stuff, but we're not trying to do it right away. We definitely are wanting to take our time with that."
Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie dated for two years before they finally took their relationship to the ultimate level by exchanging wedding vows in an intimate ceremony at the Mediterranean Villa La Quinta in Santa Barbara, California on August 14.
Hilary Duff in "The Billy Bush Show":
More Hilary Duff News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?