Paije Richardson Axed From 'X Factor'
Dannii Minogue is losing one more of her protege on "The X Factor". Paije Richardson was sent packing on Sunday, November 21 after a sing-off with Cheryl Cole's act Cher Lloyd. Meanwhile, Katie Waissel who drastically changes her look this week, escaped the bottom two after landing at the position for three weeks in a row.
For Lloyd and Richardson, it was their first visit at the bottom two and both looked mortified by the result. The judges all agreed that it was unfair with Simon Cowell saying, "I'm going to go with the person who I've continually supported. Neither of you should have been in the bottom by the way." He picked Lloyd.
Meanwhile Minogue and Cole defended their own proteges. It was then up to Louis Walsh, who thought that Lloyd did well in the sing-off and decided that it was time for Richardson to go home. Interestingly, Richardson sang "Stop" while Lloyd sang "Stay" in the sing-off.
During the result night, last year's "X Factor" winner Olly Murs came to perform his new single "Thinking of Me". "It's great to be back. It's great to be back in front of the judges again. Thank you so much to my mentor Simon," he said, before revealing who he thought would win this season. "One Direction," he said in reference to Simon's only remaining act.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri