Paije Richardson Axed From 'X Factor'
Dannii Minogue is losing one more of her protege on "The X Factor". Paije Richardson was sent packing on Sunday, November 21 after a sing-off with Cheryl Cole's act Cher Lloyd. Meanwhile, Katie Waissel who drastically changes her look this week, escaped the bottom two after landing at the position for three weeks in a row.
For Lloyd and Richardson, it was their first visit at the bottom two and both looked mortified by the result. The judges all agreed that it was unfair with Simon Cowell saying, "I'm going to go with the person who I've continually supported. Neither of you should have been in the bottom by the way." He picked Lloyd.
Meanwhile Minogue and Cole defended their own proteges. It was then up to Louis Walsh, who thought that Lloyd did well in the sing-off and decided that it was time for Richardson to go home. Interestingly, Richardson sang "Stop" while Lloyd sang "Stay" in the sing-off.
During the result night, last year's "X Factor" winner Olly Murs came to perform his new single "Thinking of Me". "It's great to be back. It's great to be back in front of the judges again. Thank you so much to my mentor Simon," he said, before revealing who he thought would win this season. "One Direction," he said in reference to Simon's only remaining act.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes