2010 AMAs: Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Deliver Mellow Performances
The winners list of 2010 American Music Awards might be dominated by male artists like Justin Bieber, Eminem and Usher, but the event itself saw a lot of female performers. Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift were two of them.
Wearing black outfit, both of the young stars catered audience flocking to the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with ballad tracks which built melancholy mood. Miley offered "Forgiveness and Love" in the middle of candle-lit stage, and Taylor went "Back to December" and flew above the stage behind a piano before being lowered to a winter-themed set.
The other musical guests included Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas and Usher. Ditching any somber tone, all three of them run the Nokia Theater like a club as they rose the tempo with "We R Who We R", "The Time (Dirty Bit)" and "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" respectively.
Black Eyed Peas:
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub