2010 AMAs: Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Deliver Mellow Performances
The winners list of 2010 American Music Awards might be dominated by male artists like Justin Bieber, Eminem and Usher, but the event itself saw a lot of female performers. Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift were two of them.
Wearing black outfit, both of the young stars catered audience flocking to the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with ballad tracks which built melancholy mood. Miley offered "Forgiveness and Love" in the middle of candle-lit stage, and Taylor went "Back to December" and flew above the stage behind a piano before being lowered to a winter-themed set.
The other musical guests included Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas and Usher. Ditching any somber tone, all three of them run the Nokia Theater like a club as they rose the tempo with "We R Who We R", "The Time (Dirty Bit)" and "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" respectively.
Black Eyed Peas:
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'