2010 AMAs: Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Deliver Mellow Performances
The winners list of 2010 American Music Awards might be dominated by male artists like Justin Bieber, Eminem and Usher, but the event itself saw a lot of female performers. Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift were two of them.
Wearing black outfit, both of the young stars catered audience flocking to the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with ballad tracks which built melancholy mood. Miley offered "Forgiveness and Love" in the middle of candle-lit stage, and Taylor went "Back to December" and flew above the stage behind a piano before being lowered to a winter-themed set.
The other musical guests included Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas and Usher. Ditching any somber tone, all three of them run the Nokia Theater like a club as they rose the tempo with "We R Who We R", "The Time (Dirty Bit)" and "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" respectively.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala