2010 AMAs: Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Deliver Mellow Performances
The winners list of 2010 American Music Awards might be dominated by male artists like Justin Bieber, Eminem and Usher, but the event itself saw a lot of female performers. Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift were two of them.
Wearing black outfit, both of the young stars catered audience flocking to the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with ballad tracks which built melancholy mood. Miley offered "Forgiveness and Love" in the middle of candle-lit stage, and Taylor went "Back to December" and flew above the stage behind a piano before being lowered to a winter-themed set.
The other musical guests included Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas and Usher. Ditching any somber tone, all three of them run the Nokia Theater like a club as they rose the tempo with "We R Who We R", "The Time (Dirty Bit)" and "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" respectively.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her