2010 AMAs: Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Deliver Mellow Performances
The winners list of 2010 American Music Awards might be dominated by male artists like Justin Bieber, Eminem and Usher, but the event itself saw a lot of female performers. Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift were two of them.
Wearing black outfit, both of the young stars catered audience flocking to the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with ballad tracks which built melancholy mood. Miley offered "Forgiveness and Love" in the middle of candle-lit stage, and Taylor went "Back to December" and flew above the stage behind a piano before being lowered to a winter-themed set.
The other musical guests included Ke$ha, Black Eyed Peas and Usher. Ditching any somber tone, all three of them run the Nokia Theater like a club as they rose the tempo with "We R Who We R", "The Time (Dirty Bit)" and "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" respectively.
Black Eyed Peas:
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'