Fresh Sneak Peek of 'Pretty Little Liars' January Return
Coming closer to its midseason premiere, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a new promo that reminds fans of what happened last summer and what's coming ahead. Plenty of sneak peeks from the second half of season 1 are in it, including the scene where Hanna thinks she sees Allison well and alive.
"Moments Later", the first episode of 2011, will air on January 3 on ABC Family. Moments after Hanna is hit by a car, the girls' world is turned upside down. "A" is no longer content to playing a game of cat and mouse - it has taken a far more precarious turn and now more than ever the four Pretty Little Liars have to turn to each other for support.
With Hanna in the hospital and armed with the information of who "A" is, the girls are backtracking to figure out how they got to this point. How could this person know everything and want to use it against them? Meanwhile, each girl has to also deal with a secret that is either found out, confessed or confronted - proving that secrets are still abound in Rosewood, PA.
New characters, bad boy Caleb, trouble maker Simone and Emily's swimming rival Paige, will join the new chapter. Aria and Emily will finally open up about their secrets, the former for having a relationship with her English teacher and the latter for liking girls.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London