Fresh Sneak Peek of 'Pretty Little Liars' January Return
Coming closer to its midseason premiere, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a new promo that reminds fans of what happened last summer and what's coming ahead. Plenty of sneak peeks from the second half of season 1 are in it, including the scene where Hanna thinks she sees Allison well and alive.
"Moments Later", the first episode of 2011, will air on January 3 on ABC Family. Moments after Hanna is hit by a car, the girls' world is turned upside down. "A" is no longer content to playing a game of cat and mouse - it has taken a far more precarious turn and now more than ever the four Pretty Little Liars have to turn to each other for support.
With Hanna in the hospital and armed with the information of who "A" is, the girls are backtracking to figure out how they got to this point. How could this person know everything and want to use it against them? Meanwhile, each girl has to also deal with a secret that is either found out, confessed or confronted - proving that secrets are still abound in Rosewood, PA.
New characters, bad boy Caleb, trouble maker Simone and Emily's swimming rival Paige, will join the new chapter. Aria and Emily will finally open up about their secrets, the former for having a relationship with her English teacher and the latter for liking girls.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri