Fresh Sneak Peek of 'Pretty Little Liars' January Return
Coming closer to its midseason premiere, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a new promo that reminds fans of what happened last summer and what's coming ahead. Plenty of sneak peeks from the second half of season 1 are in it, including the scene where Hanna thinks she sees Allison well and alive.
"Moments Later", the first episode of 2011, will air on January 3 on ABC Family. Moments after Hanna is hit by a car, the girls' world is turned upside down. "A" is no longer content to playing a game of cat and mouse - it has taken a far more precarious turn and now more than ever the four Pretty Little Liars have to turn to each other for support.
With Hanna in the hospital and armed with the information of who "A" is, the girls are backtracking to figure out how they got to this point. How could this person know everything and want to use it against them? Meanwhile, each girl has to also deal with a secret that is either found out, confessed or confronted - proving that secrets are still abound in Rosewood, PA.
New characters, bad boy Caleb, trouble maker Simone and Emily's swimming rival Paige, will join the new chapter. Aria and Emily will finally open up about their secrets, the former for having a relationship with her English teacher and the latter for liking girls.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?