Fresh Sneak Peek of 'Pretty Little Liars' January Return
Coming closer to its midseason premiere, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a new promo that reminds fans of what happened last summer and what's coming ahead. Plenty of sneak peeks from the second half of season 1 are in it, including the scene where Hanna thinks she sees Allison well and alive.
"Moments Later", the first episode of 2011, will air on January 3 on ABC Family. Moments after Hanna is hit by a car, the girls' world is turned upside down. "A" is no longer content to playing a game of cat and mouse - it has taken a far more precarious turn and now more than ever the four Pretty Little Liars have to turn to each other for support.
With Hanna in the hospital and armed with the information of who "A" is, the girls are backtracking to figure out how they got to this point. How could this person know everything and want to use it against them? Meanwhile, each girl has to also deal with a secret that is either found out, confessed or confronted - proving that secrets are still abound in Rosewood, PA.
New characters, bad boy Caleb, trouble maker Simone and Emily's swimming rival Paige, will join the new chapter. Aria and Emily will finally open up about their secrets, the former for having a relationship with her English teacher and the latter for liking girls.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal