Kristen Stewart: I Hate Interview Process
Again, Kristen Stewart has spoken about how much she doesn't like press. The Bella Swan of "Twilight" saga personally believes that her job is only to act not to talk to the media, saying as quoted by Hollyscoop, "I hate the interview process."
"I do my work, same as you, why do I have to talk about it? I just want to be an actor. You think you're going to put sound bites in my mouth," Kristen went on. Though Kristen occasionally has an interview training session, it seemingly doesn't make the whole things easier for her. "I had an interview training session and was I was, 'F*** you. You think you're going to put soundbites in my mouth?' " so she said.
Kristen has been attached to a reputation for looking particularly uncomfortable in public. Back in May, the "On the Road" actress was even criticized for comparing the swarm of paparazzi around her to a rape. She, at that time, said, "It's so... The photos are so.. I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can't handle it. It's f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life." Kristen, however, has since issued an apology.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport