Kristen Stewart: I Hate Interview Process
Again, Kristen Stewart has spoken about how much she doesn't like press. The Bella Swan of "Twilight" saga personally believes that her job is only to act not to talk to the media, saying as quoted by Hollyscoop, "I hate the interview process."
"I do my work, same as you, why do I have to talk about it? I just want to be an actor. You think you're going to put sound bites in my mouth," Kristen went on. Though Kristen occasionally has an interview training session, it seemingly doesn't make the whole things easier for her. "I had an interview training session and was I was, 'F*** you. You think you're going to put soundbites in my mouth?' " so she said.
Kristen has been attached to a reputation for looking particularly uncomfortable in public. Back in May, the "On the Road" actress was even criticized for comparing the swarm of paparazzi around her to a rape. She, at that time, said, "It's so... The photos are so.. I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped. A lot of the time I can't handle it. It's f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life." Kristen, however, has since issued an apology.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch