First Look at Russell Brand as Easter Bunny in 'Hop'
Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment has unleashed the first poster for "Hop" which is targeted to come out next spring on April 1, 2011. The one-sheet gives the first look at Russell Brand as animated Easter Bunny, who is captured alongside a number of rabbit statues and a cheerful chick.
Described as the world's worst houseguest, Brand's Easter Bunny is accidentally injured by an unemployed slacker Fred played by James Marsden, who is then forced to take the holiday creature in until he recovers. As Fred struggles to live with Easter Bunny, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
"Hop" is directed by "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill with a script provided by "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio as well as Brian Lynch. This comedy about "candy, chicks, and rock 'n' roll" additionally has Kaley Cuoco, Hugh Laurie, Chelsea Handler and many others supporting the cast ensemble.
More Hop News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday