First Look at Russell Brand as Easter Bunny in 'Hop'
Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment has unleashed the first poster for "Hop" which is targeted to come out next spring on April 1, 2011. The one-sheet gives the first look at Russell Brand as animated Easter Bunny, who is captured alongside a number of rabbit statues and a cheerful chick.
Described as the world's worst houseguest, Brand's Easter Bunny is accidentally injured by an unemployed slacker Fred played by James Marsden, who is then forced to take the holiday creature in until he recovers. As Fred struggles to live with Easter Bunny, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
"Hop" is directed by "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill with a script provided by "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio as well as Brian Lynch. This comedy about "candy, chicks, and rock 'n' roll" additionally has Kaley Cuoco, Hugh Laurie, Chelsea Handler and many others supporting the cast ensemble.
More Hop News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6