First Look at Russell Brand as Easter Bunny in 'Hop'
Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment has unleashed the first poster for "Hop" which is targeted to come out next spring on April 1, 2011. The one-sheet gives the first look at Russell Brand as animated Easter Bunny, who is captured alongside a number of rabbit statues and a cheerful chick.
Described as the world's worst houseguest, Brand's Easter Bunny is accidentally injured by an unemployed slacker Fred played by James Marsden, who is then forced to take the holiday creature in until he recovers. As Fred struggles to live with Easter Bunny, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
"Hop" is directed by "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill with a script provided by "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio as well as Brian Lynch. This comedy about "candy, chicks, and rock 'n' roll" additionally has Kaley Cuoco, Hugh Laurie, Chelsea Handler and many others supporting the cast ensemble.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart