First Look at Russell Brand as Easter Bunny in 'Hop'
Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment has unleashed the first poster for "Hop" which is targeted to come out next spring on April 1, 2011. The one-sheet gives the first look at Russell Brand as animated Easter Bunny, who is captured alongside a number of rabbit statues and a cheerful chick.
Described as the world's worst houseguest, Brand's Easter Bunny is accidentally injured by an unemployed slacker Fred played by James Marsden, who is then forced to take the holiday creature in until he recovers. As Fred struggles to live with Easter Bunny, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
"Hop" is directed by "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill with a script provided by "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio as well as Brian Lynch. This comedy about "candy, chicks, and rock 'n' roll" additionally has Kaley Cuoco, Hugh Laurie, Chelsea Handler and many others supporting the cast ensemble.
More Hop News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date