First Look at Russell Brand as Easter Bunny in 'Hop'
Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment has unleashed the first poster for "Hop" which is targeted to come out next spring on April 1, 2011. The one-sheet gives the first look at Russell Brand as animated Easter Bunny, who is captured alongside a number of rabbit statues and a cheerful chick.
Described as the world's worst houseguest, Brand's Easter Bunny is accidentally injured by an unemployed slacker Fred played by James Marsden, who is then forced to take the holiday creature in until he recovers. As Fred struggles to live with Easter Bunny, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
"Hop" is directed by "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill with a script provided by "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio as well as Brian Lynch. This comedy about "candy, chicks, and rock 'n' roll" additionally has Kaley Cuoco, Hugh Laurie, Chelsea Handler and many others supporting the cast ensemble.
More Hop News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture