First Look at Russell Brand as Easter Bunny in 'Hop'
Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment has unleashed the first poster for "Hop" which is targeted to come out next spring on April 1, 2011. The one-sheet gives the first look at Russell Brand as animated Easter Bunny, who is captured alongside a number of rabbit statues and a cheerful chick.
Described as the world's worst houseguest, Brand's Easter Bunny is accidentally injured by an unemployed slacker Fred played by James Marsden, who is then forced to take the holiday creature in until he recovers. As Fred struggles to live with Easter Bunny, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
"Hop" is directed by "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill with a script provided by "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio as well as Brian Lynch. This comedy about "candy, chicks, and rock 'n' roll" additionally has Kaley Cuoco, Hugh Laurie, Chelsea Handler and many others supporting the cast ensemble.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz