First Look at Russell Brand as Easter Bunny in 'Hop'
Universal Pictures' Illumination Entertainment has unleashed the first poster for "Hop" which is targeted to come out next spring on April 1, 2011. The one-sheet gives the first look at Russell Brand as animated Easter Bunny, who is captured alongside a number of rabbit statues and a cheerful chick.
Described as the world's worst houseguest, Brand's Easter Bunny is accidentally injured by an unemployed slacker Fred played by James Marsden, who is then forced to take the holiday creature in until he recovers. As Fred struggles to live with Easter Bunny, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
"Hop" is directed by "Alvin and the Chipmunks" director Tim Hill with a script provided by "Despicable Me" writer duo Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio as well as Brian Lynch. This comedy about "candy, chicks, and rock 'n' roll" additionally has Kaley Cuoco, Hugh Laurie, Chelsea Handler and many others supporting the cast ensemble.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!