2010 AMAs: Justin Bieber Singing Inspirational Song 'Pray'
After Rihanna's victory in Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist was announced, Justin Bieber took a seat behind a grand piano and delivered a new motivational song called "Pray" at the November 21 of American Music Awards. His performance was introduced by fellow young singer Willow Smith.
"I close my eyes and I can see a better day/ I close my eyes and pray," he sent his prayers for the less fortunate in the Michael Jackson-inspired song. Later when accepting an award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, he paid tribute to the late King of Pop, saying "Without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here."
From a total of four nominations, Bieber has won three of them, including T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. The other nomination he got is Artist of the Year which lines up Eminem, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry in the battle.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered