2010 AMAs: Justin Bieber Singing Inspirational Song 'Pray'
After Rihanna's victory in Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist was announced, Justin Bieber took a seat behind a grand piano and delivered a new motivational song called "Pray" at the November 21 of American Music Awards. His performance was introduced by fellow young singer Willow Smith.
"I close my eyes and I can see a better day/ I close my eyes and pray," he sent his prayers for the less fortunate in the Michael Jackson-inspired song. Later when accepting an award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, he paid tribute to the late King of Pop, saying "Without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here."
From a total of four nominations, Bieber has won three of them, including T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. The other nomination he got is Artist of the Year which lines up Eminem, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry in the battle.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?