2010 AMAs: Justin Bieber Singing Inspirational Song 'Pray'
After Rihanna's victory in Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist was announced, Justin Bieber took a seat behind a grand piano and delivered a new motivational song called "Pray" at the November 21 of American Music Awards. His performance was introduced by fellow young singer Willow Smith.
"I close my eyes and I can see a better day/ I close my eyes and pray," he sent his prayers for the less fortunate in the Michael Jackson-inspired song. Later when accepting an award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, he paid tribute to the late King of Pop, saying "Without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here."
From a total of four nominations, Bieber has won three of them, including T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. The other nomination he got is Artist of the Year which lines up Eminem, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry in the battle.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music