2010 AMAs: Justin Bieber Singing Inspirational Song 'Pray'
After Rihanna's victory in Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist was announced, Justin Bieber took a seat behind a grand piano and delivered a new motivational song called "Pray" at the November 21 of American Music Awards. His performance was introduced by fellow young singer Willow Smith.
"I close my eyes and I can see a better day/ I close my eyes and pray," he sent his prayers for the less fortunate in the Michael Jackson-inspired song. Later when accepting an award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, he paid tribute to the late King of Pop, saying "Without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here."
From a total of four nominations, Bieber has won three of them, including T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. The other nomination he got is Artist of the Year which lines up Eminem, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry in the battle.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4