2010 AMAs: Justin Bieber Singing Inspirational Song 'Pray'
After Rihanna's victory in Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist was announced, Justin Bieber took a seat behind a grand piano and delivered a new motivational song called "Pray" at the November 21 of American Music Awards. His performance was introduced by fellow young singer Willow Smith.
"I close my eyes and I can see a better day/ I close my eyes and pray," he sent his prayers for the less fortunate in the Michael Jackson-inspired song. Later when accepting an award for Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, he paid tribute to the late King of Pop, saying "Without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here."
From a total of four nominations, Bieber has won three of them, including T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist and Favorite Pop/Rock Album. The other nomination he got is Artist of the Year which lines up Eminem, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa and Katy Perry in the battle.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons