Escort Addresses Hotel Meltdown, Charlie Sheen's Lawyer Responds
Capri Anderson, a woman who was found with Charlie Sheen during his Plaza hotel meltdown and was identified as an escort, has now broken her silence. During a recent interview with ABC's "Nightline", Capri claimed that night ended with her locked in a hotel bathroom in fear for her life as Charlie lost control.
Capri started with telling ABC that Charlie hired her to escort him to dinner that night, in late October, but it later turned sour. "He was, from the beginning of the night, very loud and he had no hesitations when it came to using derogatory language or cuss words," Capri said in the interview which will be aired on Monday, November 22 at 11:35 P.M. ET.
Capri went on saying that Charlie didn't only use bad languages. Capri shared, "But it wasn't until he put his hands around my neck that I really thought to myself, 'You have gotten yourself a bad, bad situation'. Towards the latter half of the night, it got really bad. He started yelling racial slurs."
As the situation got worse, Capri decided to lock herself in the bathroom and called hotel security. She explained, "I'm not going to stand down and be completely walked over, mistreated. My whole life has been changed."
"I think that this story and this treatment sends a message in itself and this is clearly something that's not right. It's not right to hurt people," Capri continued. "It's not right to scare people. It's not right to carry on with such disregard for the people around you."
Of Capri's claim, Charlie's lawyer Yale Galanter has released a response. "Ms. Capri never made any allegation of wrongful conduct on the part of Mr. Sheen the night of the incident. She has posted on her website that she was 'fine' after the incident but if you wanted to see more of her enter the web site for money," Yale said.
Yale added, "We will defend this lawsuit vigorously and will never pay her a dime. These allegations against Mr. Sheen are completely false, and are an blatant attempt to cash in on his celebrity."
During the hotel drama, Charlie Sheen was found drunk and half-naked in the Plaza hotel, New York City. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was later transported to New York Columbia Presbyterian Hospital with the help of his ex-wife Denise Richards, who stayed at the same hotel but in separate room along with their two daughters.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'