Escort Addresses Hotel Meltdown, Charlie Sheen's Lawyer Responds
Capri Anderson, a woman who was found with Charlie Sheen during his Plaza hotel meltdown and was identified as an escort, has now broken her silence. During a recent interview with ABC's "Nightline", Capri claimed that night ended with her locked in a hotel bathroom in fear for her life as Charlie lost control.
Capri started with telling ABC that Charlie hired her to escort him to dinner that night, in late October, but it later turned sour. "He was, from the beginning of the night, very loud and he had no hesitations when it came to using derogatory language or cuss words," Capri said in the interview which will be aired on Monday, November 22 at 11:35 P.M. ET.
Capri went on saying that Charlie didn't only use bad languages. Capri shared, "But it wasn't until he put his hands around my neck that I really thought to myself, 'You have gotten yourself a bad, bad situation'. Towards the latter half of the night, it got really bad. He started yelling racial slurs."
As the situation got worse, Capri decided to lock herself in the bathroom and called hotel security. She explained, "I'm not going to stand down and be completely walked over, mistreated. My whole life has been changed."
"I think that this story and this treatment sends a message in itself and this is clearly something that's not right. It's not right to hurt people," Capri continued. "It's not right to scare people. It's not right to carry on with such disregard for the people around you."
Of Capri's claim, Charlie's lawyer Yale Galanter has released a response. "Ms. Capri never made any allegation of wrongful conduct on the part of Mr. Sheen the night of the incident. She has posted on her website that she was 'fine' after the incident but if you wanted to see more of her enter the web site for money," Yale said.
Yale added, "We will defend this lawsuit vigorously and will never pay her a dime. These allegations against Mr. Sheen are completely false, and are an blatant attempt to cash in on his celebrity."
During the hotel drama, Charlie Sheen was found drunk and half-naked in the Plaza hotel, New York City. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was later transported to New York Columbia Presbyterian Hospital with the help of his ex-wife Denise Richards, who stayed at the same hotel but in separate room along with their two daughters.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie