2010 AMAs' Red Carpet: Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and More
It was a blinging night at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, California as a number of stars hit the red carpet of the 38th American Music Awards. From Miley Cyrus to Rihanna, all stole attention with their dazzling outfits. Putting her rock style aside, Miley showed up at the Sunday, November 21 event in a short white dress with a very long train.
Beside posing solo, Miley also struck a pose with Kelly Osbourne who was dressed in a strapless black dress, peep-toe heels, and rocker-chic rings and had a bouffant hairstyle. As for Rihanna, although the Barbadian stayed true to her red locks, she had voluminous spiral curls that night. Rihanna matched her red hair with a scarlet long sleeve gown with subtle floral detailing from the Fall/Winter 2010 Ellie Saab Haute Couture collection.
Tapped to perform at the prize-giving event, Taylor Swift was almost unrecognizable with her long straight hair. Taylor, who was up for Favorite Female Artist in Country Music category, opted a sexy sequined mini-dress, Jimmy Choo heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. Another nominee that night, Katy Perry, worked her way down the red carpet in a bright strapless mini-dress. The wife of Russell Brand was also tapped to perform that night.
Moreover, Avril Lavigne sported a black-and-white mini-dress and peppered her blonde locks with fairy floss pink streaks. Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, tended to press duties on the red carpet in a Falguni & Shane sequined mini with feathered shoulders and a black clutch. Leona Lewis kept it classy in a stunning black outfit by Vivienne Westwood and a ring by Robert Anthony.
Also making appearances that night were Savannah Outen in her black one-shoulder bow strap dress, Jenny McCarthy in a sparkling blue mini-dress, Heidi Klum in a long black dress with floral embroiled details on it, Julie Benz in a black one-shoulder dress which revealed her thigh and Nicki Minaj who stole attention with her colorful outfit as well as with her blonde and bright green hair.
In the men's department were Gavin Rossdale, John Legend, Usher, Ben Nemtin, Ryan Kwanten, Reid Perry, Neil Perry, Michael Buble, Lance Bass, Mike Posner, apl.de.ap, will.i.am, Taboo, Backstreet Boys and New Kids On The Block.
2010 American Music Awards sees live performances from Taylor Swift, Kid Rock and Miley Cyrus, Carlos Santana, Gavin Rossdale, Ne-Yo, Usher, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Pink and Christina Aguilera. The annual awards airs live on ABC at 8 P.M. ET.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'