Victoria Justice Clubbing in 'Freak the Freak Out' Music Video
Victoria Justice's first music video has got its way out via PopEater. It is dedicated to support "Freak the Freak Out", a soundtrack of her TV series "Victorious", and features the Tori Vega depicter hitting the club with her co-stars and letting her inner freak out.
"It was shot, for the most part, in a warehouse space in downtown Los Angeles," she said. "The creative sounded great to me, but I wasn't sure of how the sets would look. When I walked in, I knew then that there would be a very cool vibe to the video, which was what I was hoping for."
"The atmosphere was a lot of fun. The whole cast was there and it was like one big party. I loved the choreography and I love the song. It has such high energy that it'll make you want to get up and dance. I really hope everyone loves it."
An episode having the same title as the song will air next week on November 26. It will follow Tori and the gang as they participate in a singing contest held in a cafe belonging to the fathers of their competitors. Cat fights will be mixed with some singing and dancing scenes in this one-hour special.
Beside acting and contributing on the soundtrack, Victoria Justice herself is also preparing her own debut album. "I'm still working on it. I will say that a lot of songs that I've written are from my own personal experiences which are special to me. One can only hope that people will like it," she stated.
In the meantime, fans are looking forward to her performance at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade later this month. The Nickelodeon 17-year-old star will be performing with such big stars as Kanye West, Jessica Simpson, Big Time Rush.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels