Inside Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Engagement Party
Newly engaged-couple Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II) have celebrated the new stage of their relationship with family and friends. The pair, who announced their engagement earlier this week, threw a party of about 40 and 50 people, including a few NFL players, on Thursday night, November 18 and Us Magazine has given details of the celebration.
Held at the California home of Jessica's parents, Joe Truett Simpson and Tina Ann Drew, the "Employee of the Month" actress and Eric treated their guests with hamburger and veggie burger sliders, chicken skewers, mini pizzas, shrimp, and for dessert, mini cupcakes. A friend gushed, "They were very happy. It was the first time they had seen a lot of their friends since the engagement."
Jessica and Eric's wedding date has not yet been revealed. Jessica, however, may not be able to plan the nuptials in near time because she will be busy enough when her second holiday album "Happy Christmas" is released in the U.S. on November 23. She is also scheduled to perform during Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal