Inside Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Engagement Party
Newly engaged-couple Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II) have celebrated the new stage of their relationship with family and friends. The pair, who announced their engagement earlier this week, threw a party of about 40 and 50 people, including a few NFL players, on Thursday night, November 18 and Us Magazine has given details of the celebration.
Held at the California home of Jessica's parents, Joe Truett Simpson and Tina Ann Drew, the "Employee of the Month" actress and Eric treated their guests with hamburger and veggie burger sliders, chicken skewers, mini pizzas, shrimp, and for dessert, mini cupcakes. A friend gushed, "They were very happy. It was the first time they had seen a lot of their friends since the engagement."
Jessica and Eric's wedding date has not yet been revealed. Jessica, however, may not be able to plan the nuptials in near time because she will be busy enough when her second holiday album "Happy Christmas" is released in the U.S. on November 23. She is also scheduled to perform during Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record