Inside Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson's Engagement Party
Newly engaged-couple Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson (II) have celebrated the new stage of their relationship with family and friends. The pair, who announced their engagement earlier this week, threw a party of about 40 and 50 people, including a few NFL players, on Thursday night, November 18 and Us Magazine has given details of the celebration.
Held at the California home of Jessica's parents, Joe Truett Simpson and Tina Ann Drew, the "Employee of the Month" actress and Eric treated their guests with hamburger and veggie burger sliders, chicken skewers, mini pizzas, shrimp, and for dessert, mini cupcakes. A friend gushed, "They were very happy. It was the first time they had seen a lot of their friends since the engagement."
Jessica and Eric's wedding date has not yet been revealed. Jessica, however, may not be able to plan the nuptials in near time because she will be busy enough when her second holiday album "Happy Christmas" is released in the U.S. on November 23. She is also scheduled to perform during Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood