Tony Parker Files His Own Divorce Petition in Texas
After his estranged wife Eva Longoria filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on November 17, Tony Parker has now filed his own divorce petition. According to TMZ, the NBA basketball star submitted his legal papers in Bexar County, Texas and the stamp shows Friday, November 19 date.
In the divorce petition, which was filed by initials W.P and E.P., Tony states, "The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities between Petitioner and Respondent that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationships and prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."
Contrary to report that Eva and Tony have filed a prenup, the basketball star didn't mention the prenuptial agreement in his petition. Instead, Tony wrote, "Petitioner believes Petitioner and Respondent will enter into an agreement for the division of their estate." The petition also mentioned, "Petitioner owns certain separate property that is not part of the community estate of the parties."
Both parties from Tony and Eva haven't released any comment concerning the divorce filing. The site mentioned that Tony is being represented by attorney Richard Orsinger, who is also the lawyer of Tony's teammate, Brent Barry, whose wife Erin Barry is said to be the woman behind Tony and Eva's split.
More Tony Parker News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'