Tony Parker Files His Own Divorce Petition in Texas
After his estranged wife Eva Longoria filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on November 17, Tony Parker has now filed his own divorce petition. According to TMZ, the NBA basketball star submitted his legal papers in Bexar County, Texas and the stamp shows Friday, November 19 date.
In the divorce petition, which was filed by initials W.P and E.P., Tony states, "The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities between Petitioner and Respondent that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationships and prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."
Contrary to report that Eva and Tony have filed a prenup, the basketball star didn't mention the prenuptial agreement in his petition. Instead, Tony wrote, "Petitioner believes Petitioner and Respondent will enter into an agreement for the division of their estate." The petition also mentioned, "Petitioner owns certain separate property that is not part of the community estate of the parties."
Both parties from Tony and Eva haven't released any comment concerning the divorce filing. The site mentioned that Tony is being represented by attorney Richard Orsinger, who is also the lawyer of Tony's teammate, Brent Barry, whose wife Erin Barry is said to be the woman behind Tony and Eva's split.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3