First 'Source Code' Trailer Reveals Mind-Boggling Twists
Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Stevens wakes up in a moving train, confused of how he ended up in a different body. In the first trailer of "Source Code" which was released by Apple, it is explained that Stevens' mission is to find a bomber of a Chicago commuter train. The only way to find out is to go with government's program called "Source Code" which enables him to cross over into another man's identity in the last 8 minutes of his life.
The official synopsis describes this movie as a smart action-thriller with "mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense". The twists here could refer to, among others, Stevens' attempt to save the woman he meets inside the train. The government insists that "Source Code" doesn't work that way but true to suspense film, Gyllenhaal's character decides to go against their way.
Coming from Summit Entertainment and directed by Duncan Jones of "Moon", "Source Code" is to hit the theaters in U.S. on April 15, 2011. It also stars Oscar nominated actress Vera Farmiga as one of the government staff and Michelle Monaghan as the woman Stevens is trying to save from death.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer