First 'Source Code' Trailer Reveals Mind-Boggling Twists
Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Stevens wakes up in a moving train, confused of how he ended up in a different body. In the first trailer of "Source Code" which was released by Apple, it is explained that Stevens' mission is to find a bomber of a Chicago commuter train. The only way to find out is to go with government's program called "Source Code" which enables him to cross over into another man's identity in the last 8 minutes of his life.
The official synopsis describes this movie as a smart action-thriller with "mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense". The twists here could refer to, among others, Stevens' attempt to save the woman he meets inside the train. The government insists that "Source Code" doesn't work that way but true to suspense film, Gyllenhaal's character decides to go against their way.
Coming from Summit Entertainment and directed by Duncan Jones of "Moon", "Source Code" is to hit the theaters in U.S. on April 15, 2011. It also stars Oscar nominated actress Vera Farmiga as one of the government staff and Michelle Monaghan as the woman Stevens is trying to save from death.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester