First 'Source Code' Trailer Reveals Mind-Boggling Twists
Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Stevens wakes up in a moving train, confused of how he ended up in a different body. In the first trailer of "Source Code" which was released by Apple, it is explained that Stevens' mission is to find a bomber of a Chicago commuter train. The only way to find out is to go with government's program called "Source Code" which enables him to cross over into another man's identity in the last 8 minutes of his life.
The official synopsis describes this movie as a smart action-thriller with "mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense". The twists here could refer to, among others, Stevens' attempt to save the woman he meets inside the train. The government insists that "Source Code" doesn't work that way but true to suspense film, Gyllenhaal's character decides to go against their way.
Coming from Summit Entertainment and directed by Duncan Jones of "Moon", "Source Code" is to hit the theaters in U.S. on April 15, 2011. It also stars Oscar nominated actress Vera Farmiga as one of the government staff and Michelle Monaghan as the woman Stevens is trying to save from death.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'