First 'Source Code' Trailer Reveals Mind-Boggling Twists
Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Stevens wakes up in a moving train, confused of how he ended up in a different body. In the first trailer of "Source Code" which was released by Apple, it is explained that Stevens' mission is to find a bomber of a Chicago commuter train. The only way to find out is to go with government's program called "Source Code" which enables him to cross over into another man's identity in the last 8 minutes of his life.
The official synopsis describes this movie as a smart action-thriller with "mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense". The twists here could refer to, among others, Stevens' attempt to save the woman he meets inside the train. The government insists that "Source Code" doesn't work that way but true to suspense film, Gyllenhaal's character decides to go against their way.
Coming from Summit Entertainment and directed by Duncan Jones of "Moon", "Source Code" is to hit the theaters in U.S. on April 15, 2011. It also stars Oscar nominated actress Vera Farmiga as one of the government staff and Michelle Monaghan as the woman Stevens is trying to save from death.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?