'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka Drops by 'The Bold and the Beautiful'
Jake Pavelka is not stopping at "Drop Dead Diva", he is now invading "The Bold and the Beautiful". Like in the former show, Pavelka is going to portray a character not far from his real life. The commercial pilot, who recently went back to flying planes for Delta after his "The Bachelor" stint, will be none other than a pilot in the soap drama.
His job is to transfer Katherine Kelly Lang's Brooke Logan and Adam Gregory's Thomas Forrester from Paris to Los Angeles using a private jet. His appearance is set as a one-episode only and he had shot it on Friday, November 19. The episode will then air on January 14.
Jake Pavelka previously starred as a reality show contestant who became involved in a scam case on "Drop Dead Diva". In real-life, he was the former "Bachelor" who infamously broke up with his final choice, Vienna Girardi, and got into a public fight with her on television. He was also a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars".
Since Pavelka is not staying beyond one episode, it is likely that his role is more like a cameo. TV Guide said that the focus would be placed on Brooke and her son-in-law Thomas. They previously created controversy with a kiss after his big fashion show and by the time the Pavelka episode airs, "Thomas will have burgeoning feelings for Brooke but at that point she will be unaware of them."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie