Black Eyed Peas to Perform at Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show
Black Eyed Peas have been tapped to make a live performance at the Super Bowl XLV halftime show in February next year, according to the Dallas Morning News. The Hip-Hop group reportedly will play the show at the brand new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Coincidentally, Black Eyed Peas are having a new album "The Beginning" coming out across the country on November 30. A few months that follow the release will be filled with promotional effort for the album, and performing at the Super Bowl will serve them quite well.
Super Bowl is one of the U.S.'s most-watched sport events on TV. Last season's Super Bowl performance by The Who was seen by more than 106.5 million viewers. The other previous musical acts at the event included Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill