Black Eyed Peas to Perform at Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show
Black Eyed Peas have been tapped to make a live performance at the Super Bowl XLV halftime show in February next year, according to the Dallas Morning News. The Hip-Hop group reportedly will play the show at the brand new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Coincidentally, Black Eyed Peas are having a new album "The Beginning" coming out across the country on November 30. A few months that follow the release will be filled with promotional effort for the album, and performing at the Super Bowl will serve them quite well.
Super Bowl is one of the U.S.'s most-watched sport events on TV. Last season's Super Bowl performance by The Who was seen by more than 106.5 million viewers. The other previous musical acts at the event included Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes