Black Eyed Peas to Perform at Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show
Black Eyed Peas have been tapped to make a live performance at the Super Bowl XLV halftime show in February next year, according to the Dallas Morning News. The Hip-Hop group reportedly will play the show at the brand new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Coincidentally, Black Eyed Peas are having a new album "The Beginning" coming out across the country on November 30. A few months that follow the release will be filled with promotional effort for the album, and performing at the Super Bowl will serve them quite well.
Super Bowl is one of the U.S.'s most-watched sport events on TV. Last season's Super Bowl performance by The Who was seen by more than 106.5 million viewers. The other previous musical acts at the event included Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship