Black Eyed Peas to Perform at Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show
Black Eyed Peas have been tapped to make a live performance at the Super Bowl XLV halftime show in February next year, according to the Dallas Morning News. The Hip-Hop group reportedly will play the show at the brand new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Coincidentally, Black Eyed Peas are having a new album "The Beginning" coming out across the country on November 30. A few months that follow the release will be filled with promotional effort for the album, and performing at the Super Bowl will serve them quite well.
Super Bowl is one of the U.S.'s most-watched sport events on TV. Last season's Super Bowl performance by The Who was seen by more than 106.5 million viewers. The other previous musical acts at the event included Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments