Black Eyed Peas to Perform at Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show
Black Eyed Peas have been tapped to make a live performance at the Super Bowl XLV halftime show in February next year, according to the Dallas Morning News. The Hip-Hop group reportedly will play the show at the brand new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Coincidentally, Black Eyed Peas are having a new album "The Beginning" coming out across the country on November 30. A few months that follow the release will be filled with promotional effort for the album, and performing at the Super Bowl will serve them quite well.
Super Bowl is one of the U.S.'s most-watched sport events on TV. Last season's Super Bowl performance by The Who was seen by more than 106.5 million viewers. The other previous musical acts at the event included Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour