Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Will 'Grab All the Monsters' to the Next Level
Following her breakthrough performance both on stage and on chart with her debut album "The Fame", Lady GaGa is going to outdo herself in her second studio installment "Born This Way". Akon, one of the people contributing to the upcoming effort, said, "She's very creative. She will always find a way, always."
"I think these are just appetizers as to what's to come, because what's to come, if you haven't been following her up to this point, you're going to get completely lost," he said more to MTV. "Like, she is amazing when it comes to just taking things to the next level, [and] from what I've heard so far, I think she's going to be all right."
Comparing it to the previous album, Akon believes this new, unfinished one is a "notch up." The singer/songwriter gushed, "It's like she's slowly taking you on to this journey down this road. If she were to just drastically do it, she probably would have lost everybody from the first album, but once the sound was created and established, now we can use that as a tool to grab all the monsters and walk them down this graveyard. It's crazy. It's amazing."
GaGa herself has also hyped up the album on her Twitter page, teasing her Little Monsters "Endless melodies, hooks, + poetry sledge-hammering my skull. It won't be much longer, its almost perfect. But I (we) don't want almost."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday