Liev Schreiber Has 'Every Day' Problems in New Movie Trailer
The first trailer for "Every Day" has made its way out via Apple to give a sneak peek of the problems which are faced by a man and his family. Ned has a job as a writer on an outrageous semi-pornographic TV show which is less than satisfying, a 15-year-old son who has just admitted he is gay, and an 11-year-old son who is afraid of, well pretty much everything.
His sick father-in-law, who is now moving into his house, adds stress on an already strained marriage. And when a sexy female co-worker puts the moves on Ned, the temptation sends him spiraling. The movie wants to highlight one family's struggle to survive the unexpected curve-balls that are simply part of real life; aging and death; commitment and freedom; love and acceptance.
Liev Schreiber takes the lead role of Ned with Helen Hunt portraying his wife, Jeannie. Brian Dennehy is Jeannie's father and Carla Gugino plays the woman who puts Ned into temptation. Directed and written by Richard Levine, the R-rated drama comedy is plotted to come out in the U.S. on January 14, 2011.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...