Liev Schreiber Has 'Every Day' Problems in New Movie Trailer
The first trailer for "Every Day" has made its way out via Apple to give a sneak peek of the problems which are faced by a man and his family. Ned has a job as a writer on an outrageous semi-pornographic TV show which is less than satisfying, a 15-year-old son who has just admitted he is gay, and an 11-year-old son who is afraid of, well pretty much everything.
His sick father-in-law, who is now moving into his house, adds stress on an already strained marriage. And when a sexy female co-worker puts the moves on Ned, the temptation sends him spiraling. The movie wants to highlight one family's struggle to survive the unexpected curve-balls that are simply part of real life; aging and death; commitment and freedom; love and acceptance.
Liev Schreiber takes the lead role of Ned with Helen Hunt portraying his wife, Jeannie. Brian Dennehy is Jeannie's father and Carla Gugino plays the woman who puts Ned into temptation. Directed and written by Richard Levine, the R-rated drama comedy is plotted to come out in the U.S. on January 14, 2011.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney