Angelina Jolie to Kill Brad Pitt in Her Bosnian War Movie
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's relationship is still okay off screen, but she will not keep him too long in her movie. Following news that he is cast for a cameo role in Jolie's directorial debut, a follow-up report from Moviefone says his character of a soldier will be shot to death in the film.
As reported before, Pitt is featured trying to escape a military facility through a curtain of sniper fire in the movie. It was said he filmed the scene on Saturday, November 13 with a second-unit crew in an abandoned military facility near the town of Kiskunlachaza, Hungary.
However, Us Magazine recently reports that the "Inglourious Basterds" star shot his part on November 14 morning. A source tells the site, "He was lining up at 6 A.M. with all the other extras," in full costume and makeup.
The untitled Angelina Jolie project is set during the Bosnian war of 1992-1995 and it focuses on "a couple who meet on the eve of the war and the effect the war has on their relationship." The actress-turned-helmer reportedly is forced to cut down production time in Bosnian from the planned 10 days to just 3 days following a dispute with government officials over the film's plot. Zana Marjanovic is cast for the female lead in the drama flick.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake