Angelina Jolie to Kill Brad Pitt in Her Bosnian War Movie
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's relationship is still okay off screen, but she will not keep him too long in her movie. Following news that he is cast for a cameo role in Jolie's directorial debut, a follow-up report from Moviefone says his character of a soldier will be shot to death in the film.
As reported before, Pitt is featured trying to escape a military facility through a curtain of sniper fire in the movie. It was said he filmed the scene on Saturday, November 13 with a second-unit crew in an abandoned military facility near the town of Kiskunlachaza, Hungary.
However, Us Magazine recently reports that the "Inglourious Basterds" star shot his part on November 14 morning. A source tells the site, "He was lining up at 6 A.M. with all the other extras," in full costume and makeup.
The untitled Angelina Jolie project is set during the Bosnian war of 1992-1995 and it focuses on "a couple who meet on the eve of the war and the effect the war has on their relationship." The actress-turned-helmer reportedly is forced to cut down production time in Bosnian from the planned 10 days to just 3 days following a dispute with government officials over the film's plot. Zana Marjanovic is cast for the female lead in the drama flick.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer