'Grenade' Music Video: Bruno Mars Left Heartbroken and Suicidal
Bruno Mars' "Grenade" music video has just arrived in full via MTV. He works hard all the way to win the heart of his love interest, dragging a heavy piano through the streets of Los Angeles only to find her in the arms of another man. Instead of throwing rants, he quietly drags the piano back with him and ends up alone and frustrated in a railway. As the light flashes and the horn sends loud voice, a train is speeding into his direction before everything turns into black.
"The song is about loving someone so deeply, and the pain of knowing that the person you love does not feel the same," he said. "The actions in this video serve as a metaphor, and should not be taken literally. I am aware of the power of visual media, and I encourage everyone who watches this video to understand that it is an artistic interpretation of the song, and not something to imitate."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship