'Grenade' Music Video: Bruno Mars Left Heartbroken and Suicidal
Bruno Mars' "Grenade" music video has just arrived in full via MTV. He works hard all the way to win the heart of his love interest, dragging a heavy piano through the streets of Los Angeles only to find her in the arms of another man. Instead of throwing rants, he quietly drags the piano back with him and ends up alone and frustrated in a railway. As the light flashes and the horn sends loud voice, a train is speeding into his direction before everything turns into black.
"The song is about loving someone so deeply, and the pain of knowing that the person you love does not feel the same," he said. "The actions in this video serve as a metaphor, and should not be taken literally. I am aware of the power of visual media, and I encourage everyone who watches this video to understand that it is an artistic interpretation of the song, and not something to imitate."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
Bruno Mars' "Grenade" music video
More Bruno Mars News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?