'Grenade' Music Video: Bruno Mars Left Heartbroken and Suicidal
Bruno Mars' "Grenade" music video has just arrived in full via MTV. He works hard all the way to win the heart of his love interest, dragging a heavy piano through the streets of Los Angeles only to find her in the arms of another man. Instead of throwing rants, he quietly drags the piano back with him and ends up alone and frustrated in a railway. As the light flashes and the horn sends loud voice, a train is speeding into his direction before everything turns into black.
"The song is about loving someone so deeply, and the pain of knowing that the person you love does not feel the same," he said. "The actions in this video serve as a metaphor, and should not be taken literally. I am aware of the power of visual media, and I encourage everyone who watches this video to understand that it is an artistic interpretation of the song, and not something to imitate."
"Grenade" is taken from Bruno Mars' critically-acclaimed debut album "Doo - Wops & Hooligans" which has been in stores since last month and reached No. 3 on Billboard Hot 200.
Bruno Mars' "Grenade" music video
More Bruno Mars News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway