Lil Wayne to Make First Post-Prison TV Performance With Eminem on 'SNL'
After appearing on TV via music videos which he prepared to keep him visible during his jail time, now Lil Wayne is going to appear in person, performing live with fellow rapper Eminem. The lucky network which will get his first visit since he came out of prison is NBC. They have tapped him for "Saturday Night Live".
In his music career, this actually will be Weezy's second performance on "Saturday Night Live". The Young Money rap mogul took the stage of "SNL" for the first time on the 2008 season premiere of the TV show. As for the Slim Shady, this will be his "SNL" first-time gig.
Weezy and Eminem will make the live duet on December 18, rapping "No Love" a joint track taken from Eminem's latest studio project "Recovery". The much-anticipated episode will see the return of "Tron: Legacy" star Jeff Bridges as a host. He last hosted the show 27 years ago with his actor brother Beau Bridges.
Before the Lil Wayne/Eminem episode, "SNL" will feature "Little Fockers" actor Robert De Niro serving as third-time host on December 4 and Diddy-Dirty Money coming to promote their "Last Train to Paris" CD. A week later, "How Do You Know" star Paul Rudd will return as host for the second time with Paul McCartney as a musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce