Lil Wayne to Make First Post-Prison TV Performance With Eminem on 'SNL'
After appearing on TV via music videos which he prepared to keep him visible during his jail time, now Lil Wayne is going to appear in person, performing live with fellow rapper Eminem. The lucky network which will get his first visit since he came out of prison is NBC. They have tapped him for "Saturday Night Live".
In his music career, this actually will be Weezy's second performance on "Saturday Night Live". The Young Money rap mogul took the stage of "SNL" for the first time on the 2008 season premiere of the TV show. As for the Slim Shady, this will be his "SNL" first-time gig.
Weezy and Eminem will make the live duet on December 18, rapping "No Love" a joint track taken from Eminem's latest studio project "Recovery". The much-anticipated episode will see the return of "Tron: Legacy" star Jeff Bridges as a host. He last hosted the show 27 years ago with his actor brother Beau Bridges.
Before the Lil Wayne/Eminem episode, "SNL" will feature "Little Fockers" actor Robert De Niro serving as third-time host on December 4 and Diddy-Dirty Money coming to promote their "Last Train to Paris" CD. A week later, "How Do You Know" star Paul Rudd will return as host for the second time with Paul McCartney as a musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event