Lil Wayne to Make First Post-Prison TV Performance With Eminem on 'SNL'
After appearing on TV via music videos which he prepared to keep him visible during his jail time, now Lil Wayne is going to appear in person, performing live with fellow rapper Eminem. The lucky network which will get his first visit since he came out of prison is NBC. They have tapped him for "Saturday Night Live".
In his music career, this actually will be Weezy's second performance on "Saturday Night Live". The Young Money rap mogul took the stage of "SNL" for the first time on the 2008 season premiere of the TV show. As for the Slim Shady, this will be his "SNL" first-time gig.
Weezy and Eminem will make the live duet on December 18, rapping "No Love" a joint track taken from Eminem's latest studio project "Recovery". The much-anticipated episode will see the return of "Tron: Legacy" star Jeff Bridges as a host. He last hosted the show 27 years ago with his actor brother Beau Bridges.
Before the Lil Wayne/Eminem episode, "SNL" will feature "Little Fockers" actor Robert De Niro serving as third-time host on December 4 and Diddy-Dirty Money coming to promote their "Last Train to Paris" CD. A week later, "How Do You Know" star Paul Rudd will return as host for the second time with Paul McCartney as a musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media