PSAs: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Urge People to Feed America
Best pals Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have re-teamed although not for Hollywood screen. The actors, who star together in 1997 movie "Good Will Hunting", join forces for public service announcements, raising awareness that a staggering 1 in 6 Americans or over 50 million - including 17 million children - are in hunger.
Matt and Ben were featured in two separate PSAs for Feeding America and the Ad Council. The "Bourne" star spread the good cause by telling the story of Steve, a family man who depends on food banks. The "Daredevil, The Movie" actor, in the meantime, dropped statistics on the millions of Americans without food.
Feeding America provides a nation-wide network of food banks and food rescue organizations for low-income individuals and families. Fans can join forces to fight hunger, make a financial contribution or help spread the word by visiting feedingamerica.org.
More Matt Damon News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger