PSAs: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Urge People to Feed America
Best pals Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have re-teamed although not for Hollywood screen. The actors, who star together in 1997 movie "Good Will Hunting", join forces for public service announcements, raising awareness that a staggering 1 in 6 Americans or over 50 million - including 17 million children - are in hunger.
Matt and Ben were featured in two separate PSAs for Feeding America and the Ad Council. The "Bourne" star spread the good cause by telling the story of Steve, a family man who depends on food banks. The "Daredevil, The Movie" actor, in the meantime, dropped statistics on the millions of Americans without food.
Feeding America provides a nation-wide network of food banks and food rescue organizations for low-income individuals and families. Fans can join forces to fight hunger, make a financial contribution or help spread the word by visiting feedingamerica.org.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease