PSAs: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Urge People to Feed America
Best pals Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have re-teamed although not for Hollywood screen. The actors, who star together in 1997 movie "Good Will Hunting", join forces for public service announcements, raising awareness that a staggering 1 in 6 Americans or over 50 million - including 17 million children - are in hunger.
Matt and Ben were featured in two separate PSAs for Feeding America and the Ad Council. The "Bourne" star spread the good cause by telling the story of Steve, a family man who depends on food banks. The "Daredevil, The Movie" actor, in the meantime, dropped statistics on the millions of Americans without food.
Feeding America provides a nation-wide network of food banks and food rescue organizations for low-income individuals and families. Fans can join forces to fight hunger, make a financial contribution or help spread the word by visiting feedingamerica.org.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors