PSAs: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Urge People to Feed America
Best pals Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have re-teamed although not for Hollywood screen. The actors, who star together in 1997 movie "Good Will Hunting", join forces for public service announcements, raising awareness that a staggering 1 in 6 Americans or over 50 million - including 17 million children - are in hunger.
Matt and Ben were featured in two separate PSAs for Feeding America and the Ad Council. The "Bourne" star spread the good cause by telling the story of Steve, a family man who depends on food banks. The "Daredevil, The Movie" actor, in the meantime, dropped statistics on the millions of Americans without food.
Feeding America provides a nation-wide network of food banks and food rescue organizations for low-income individuals and families. Fans can join forces to fight hunger, make a financial contribution or help spread the word by visiting feedingamerica.org.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby