PSAs: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Urge People to Feed America
Best pals Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have re-teamed although not for Hollywood screen. The actors, who star together in 1997 movie "Good Will Hunting", join forces for public service announcements, raising awareness that a staggering 1 in 6 Americans or over 50 million - including 17 million children - are in hunger.
Matt and Ben were featured in two separate PSAs for Feeding America and the Ad Council. The "Bourne" star spread the good cause by telling the story of Steve, a family man who depends on food banks. The "Daredevil, The Movie" actor, in the meantime, dropped statistics on the millions of Americans without food.
Feeding America provides a nation-wide network of food banks and food rescue organizations for low-income individuals and families. Fans can join forces to fight hunger, make a financial contribution or help spread the word by visiting feedingamerica.org.
More Matt Damon News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour