Tony Parker Breaks His Silence Amidst Separation From Eva Longoria
Briefly after his split report from wife of three years Eva Longoria made headline, NBA basketball star Tony Parker released a statement concerning Eva's divorce filing. In the statement to People, Tony said, "Eva and I have been discussing our situation privately. I was aware that she would be filing for divorce in Los Angeles."
Tony further denied report that he's the one who went to court first. "I did not file for divorce in Texas and did not hire divorce attorneys in either Texas or California," the 28-year-old star says. "We plan to continue to keep our discussions of this matter private." Tony, however, didn't address rumor about his fling with Erin Barry, the wife of his teammate Brent Barry, in the statement.
Though so, an insider close to Tony disclosed to the site about the alleged message exchange between Tony and Erin. "They knew each other, sent each other messages. It was flirtatious, but he never did anything with her," the insider claimed. The source also stated that the woman in question is indeed Erin, who refused to comment when she was reached out by the site.
Eva and Tony's separation news made headline on Wednesday, November 17 as the "Desperate Housewives" star filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court that day. According to Us Weekly, Eva made the tough decision after learning Tony had exchanged texts with Erin for nearly a year. "Eva is heartbroken by the betrayal. Once the trust was lost, the marriage was over," so a source said.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?