Tony Parker Breaks His Silence Amidst Separation From Eva Longoria
Briefly after his split report from wife of three years Eva Longoria made headline, NBA basketball star Tony Parker released a statement concerning Eva's divorce filing. In the statement to People, Tony said, "Eva and I have been discussing our situation privately. I was aware that she would be filing for divorce in Los Angeles."
Tony further denied report that he's the one who went to court first. "I did not file for divorce in Texas and did not hire divorce attorneys in either Texas or California," the 28-year-old star says. "We plan to continue to keep our discussions of this matter private." Tony, however, didn't address rumor about his fling with Erin Barry, the wife of his teammate Brent Barry, in the statement.
Though so, an insider close to Tony disclosed to the site about the alleged message exchange between Tony and Erin. "They knew each other, sent each other messages. It was flirtatious, but he never did anything with her," the insider claimed. The source also stated that the woman in question is indeed Erin, who refused to comment when she was reached out by the site.
Eva and Tony's separation news made headline on Wednesday, November 17 as the "Desperate Housewives" star filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court that day. According to Us Weekly, Eva made the tough decision after learning Tony had exchanged texts with Erin for nearly a year. "Eva is heartbroken by the betrayal. Once the trust was lost, the marriage was over," so a source said.
More Tony Parker News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap