Kelly Osbourne Flaunts Bikini Bod on Shape Cover
Kelly Osbourne has shown off her bikini bod for the first time on the cover of Shape magazine for its December issue. The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne bared her stunning bod in red two pieces swimwear, admitting that wearing a two-piece for the photo shoot brought her to tears.
"I've never worn a bikini in my whole life... I'm so nervous... After being called 'cherubic and chubby,' I'm rocking a bikini! I feel silly, but I think I'm going to cry," Kelly told the mag. "Being on the cover of Shape is the biggest victory I could ever hope for."
Kelly, who relished her new toned figure thanks to her vigorous dance routines and eating sensibly, said she has learned to love her looks. "I would look at myself and think, 'Ugh!' I was miserable. To get to the gym - when you already don't like yourself - is really hard. So I had to make it fun. I started wearing cute outfits and putting on a little bit of makeup. And as vain as it sounds, it really helped me because eventually I stopped hating the way I looked," she shared.
Kelly also claimed being bullied in the media for her weight broke her heart and ruined her self-esteem. "It sets you up to hate yourself in a huge way. I was so angry about the things people said about me," she said. "I truly believe it's the main reason I turned to Vicodin and ended up in rehab three times. I just hated myself."
Behind the scene of Kelly Osbourne's photo shoot:
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'