Kelly Osbourne Flaunts Bikini Bod on Shape Cover
Kelly Osbourne has shown off her bikini bod for the first time on the cover of Shape magazine for its December issue. The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne bared her stunning bod in red two pieces swimwear, admitting that wearing a two-piece for the photo shoot brought her to tears.
"I've never worn a bikini in my whole life... I'm so nervous... After being called 'cherubic and chubby,' I'm rocking a bikini! I feel silly, but I think I'm going to cry," Kelly told the mag. "Being on the cover of Shape is the biggest victory I could ever hope for."
Kelly, who relished her new toned figure thanks to her vigorous dance routines and eating sensibly, said she has learned to love her looks. "I would look at myself and think, 'Ugh!' I was miserable. To get to the gym - when you already don't like yourself - is really hard. So I had to make it fun. I started wearing cute outfits and putting on a little bit of makeup. And as vain as it sounds, it really helped me because eventually I stopped hating the way I looked," she shared.
Kelly also claimed being bullied in the media for her weight broke her heart and ruined her self-esteem. "It sets you up to hate yourself in a huge way. I was so angry about the things people said about me," she said. "I truly believe it's the main reason I turned to Vicodin and ended up in rehab three times. I just hated myself."
Behind the scene of Kelly Osbourne's photo shoot:
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed