Video: Christina Aguilera Singing 'Bound to You' From 'Burlesque'
Beside attending red carpet events, Christina Aguilera also does TV performances to support her upcoming movie "Burlesque". In a recent visit to "The Jay Leno Show", the depicter of Ali Rose belts out "Bound to You", one of the movie soundtracks.
On the November 17 episode, she also had a chat with Jay Leno about her life now that she is a single mother. "It's hard, definitely. It's hard just even being a working mom and trying to balance and juggle everything on your plate," she admitted.
She continued, "I like to be the first thing [my son Max] wakes up to in the morning and the last thing he goes to bed at night seeing and singing him his lullabies before bed, it means the world to me to be able to do that."
The soundtrack compilation has been in stores Stateside since November 16, but the movie will not hit theaters across the country until a week later on date 24.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her