Video: Christina Aguilera Singing 'Bound to You' From 'Burlesque'
Beside attending red carpet events, Christina Aguilera also does TV performances to support her upcoming movie "Burlesque". In a recent visit to "The Jay Leno Show", the depicter of Ali Rose belts out "Bound to You", one of the movie soundtracks.
On the November 17 episode, she also had a chat with Jay Leno about her life now that she is a single mother. "It's hard, definitely. It's hard just even being a working mom and trying to balance and juggle everything on your plate," she admitted.
She continued, "I like to be the first thing [my son Max] wakes up to in the morning and the last thing he goes to bed at night seeing and singing him his lullabies before bed, it means the world to me to be able to do that."
The soundtrack compilation has been in stores Stateside since November 16, but the movie will not hit theaters across the country until a week later on date 24.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri