Video: Christina Aguilera Singing 'Bound to You' From 'Burlesque'
Beside attending red carpet events, Christina Aguilera also does TV performances to support her upcoming movie "Burlesque". In a recent visit to "The Jay Leno Show", the depicter of Ali Rose belts out "Bound to You", one of the movie soundtracks.
On the November 17 episode, she also had a chat with Jay Leno about her life now that she is a single mother. "It's hard, definitely. It's hard just even being a working mom and trying to balance and juggle everything on your plate," she admitted.
She continued, "I like to be the first thing [my son Max] wakes up to in the morning and the last thing he goes to bed at night seeing and singing him his lullabies before bed, it means the world to me to be able to do that."
The soundtrack compilation has been in stores Stateside since November 16, but the movie will not hit theaters across the country until a week later on date 24.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship