Video: Christina Aguilera Singing 'Bound to You' From 'Burlesque'
Beside attending red carpet events, Christina Aguilera also does TV performances to support her upcoming movie "Burlesque". In a recent visit to "The Jay Leno Show", the depicter of Ali Rose belts out "Bound to You", one of the movie soundtracks.
On the November 17 episode, she also had a chat with Jay Leno about her life now that she is a single mother. "It's hard, definitely. It's hard just even being a working mom and trying to balance and juggle everything on your plate," she admitted.
She continued, "I like to be the first thing [my son Max] wakes up to in the morning and the last thing he goes to bed at night seeing and singing him his lullabies before bed, it means the world to me to be able to do that."
The soundtrack compilation has been in stores Stateside since November 16, but the movie will not hit theaters across the country until a week later on date 24.
More Christina Aguilera News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie