Video: Christina Aguilera Singing 'Bound to You' From 'Burlesque'
Beside attending red carpet events, Christina Aguilera also does TV performances to support her upcoming movie "Burlesque". In a recent visit to "The Jay Leno Show", the depicter of Ali Rose belts out "Bound to You", one of the movie soundtracks.
On the November 17 episode, she also had a chat with Jay Leno about her life now that she is a single mother. "It's hard, definitely. It's hard just even being a working mom and trying to balance and juggle everything on your plate," she admitted.
She continued, "I like to be the first thing [my son Max] wakes up to in the morning and the last thing he goes to bed at night seeing and singing him his lullabies before bed, it means the world to me to be able to do that."
The soundtrack compilation has been in stores Stateside since November 16, but the movie will not hit theaters across the country until a week later on date 24.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3