Bristol Palin Thinks She Deserves 'Dancing with the Stars' Final
Instead of sinking low with harsh comments thrown at her, Bristol Palin is excited that she goes through to the final round of "Dancing with the Stars". Palin escaped the butcher's knife earlier this week although she scored the lowest among four semi-finalists. The daughter of Sarah Palin received the necessary back up to qualify her through the audience vote.
A lot of people have since criticized the show for being a competition of popularity instead of dancing skill, and even accused the voting of being rigged. But Palin thought she deserved the place, saying "I know I've worked hard to get where I am. I definitely feel like I'm the most improved dancer on this show - so I'm comfortable with that."
The 20-year-old also told Us Magazine that she was so shocked at the recent result where Brandy was sent home. "I'm thrilled! It hasn't fully sunk in for me," she said after the show. "I know we're in the finals, but it doesn't seem real yet."
But her professional partner thought Palin in the final is not something so shocking anymore. "It's not as crazy as when Sabrina Bryan went home, or [when] Joanna Krupa went home. Or Jennie Garth going home, or Mel B not winning. ...same story, different day, you know?" Mark Ballas said.
In the final next week, Palin would be challenged to a freestyle, judges' least favorite dance and favorite dance of the season.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'