Bristol Palin Thinks She Deserves 'Dancing with the Stars' Final
Instead of sinking low with harsh comments thrown at her, Bristol Palin is excited that she goes through to the final round of "Dancing with the Stars". Palin escaped the butcher's knife earlier this week although she scored the lowest among four semi-finalists. The daughter of Sarah Palin received the necessary back up to qualify her through the audience vote.
A lot of people have since criticized the show for being a competition of popularity instead of dancing skill, and even accused the voting of being rigged. But Palin thought she deserved the place, saying "I know I've worked hard to get where I am. I definitely feel like I'm the most improved dancer on this show - so I'm comfortable with that."
The 20-year-old also told Us Magazine that she was so shocked at the recent result where Brandy was sent home. "I'm thrilled! It hasn't fully sunk in for me," she said after the show. "I know we're in the finals, but it doesn't seem real yet."
But her professional partner thought Palin in the final is not something so shocking anymore. "It's not as crazy as when Sabrina Bryan went home, or [when] Joanna Krupa went home. Or Jennie Garth going home, or Mel B not winning. ...same story, different day, you know?" Mark Ballas said.
In the final next week, Palin would be challenged to a freestyle, judges' least favorite dance and favorite dance of the season.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress