Eric Dane Is 'Working On' New Baby With Rebecca Gayheart
After just in March welcoming his first baby with wife Rebecca Gayheart, "Grey's Anatomy" star Eric Dane has gushed about adding a new member to his family. During a taped interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Eric revealed that he and Rebecca are "working on" giving their daughter a sibling.
"You look at a baby like that and you say she smiles waking up. It makes you want to have more? Probably?" the show host Ellen DeGeneres suggested with Eric responding "Well, we're going to have another one hopefully. We're working on it."
Though so, Eric claimed he and Rebecca might stop at two. When Ellen quizzed about how many kids he wants, the Marcus Gerber of "Burlesque" said during the Wednesday, November 17 interview, "Two." Ellen again asked, "That's it?" The 38-year-old Eric stated, "Yeah, we'll start with two."
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart wed on October 29, 2004. The couple, who recently won their legal battle against website Gawker which posted a raunchy video of the couple indulging in a threesome with former Miss Teen U.S.A. Kari Ann Peniche, welcomed their first daughter Billie Beatrice on March 3.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role