Eric Dane Is 'Working On' New Baby With Rebecca Gayheart
After just in March welcoming his first baby with wife Rebecca Gayheart, "Grey's Anatomy" star Eric Dane has gushed about adding a new member to his family. During a taped interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Eric revealed that he and Rebecca are "working on" giving their daughter a sibling.
"You look at a baby like that and you say she smiles waking up. It makes you want to have more? Probably?" the show host Ellen DeGeneres suggested with Eric responding "Well, we're going to have another one hopefully. We're working on it."
Though so, Eric claimed he and Rebecca might stop at two. When Ellen quizzed about how many kids he wants, the Marcus Gerber of "Burlesque" said during the Wednesday, November 17 interview, "Two." Ellen again asked, "That's it?" The 38-year-old Eric stated, "Yeah, we'll start with two."
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart wed on October 29, 2004. The couple, who recently won their legal battle against website Gawker which posted a raunchy video of the couple indulging in a threesome with former Miss Teen U.S.A. Kari Ann Peniche, welcomed their first daughter Billie Beatrice on March 3.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor