Eric Dane Is 'Working On' New Baby With Rebecca Gayheart
After just in March welcoming his first baby with wife Rebecca Gayheart, "Grey's Anatomy" star Eric Dane has gushed about adding a new member to his family. During a taped interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Eric revealed that he and Rebecca are "working on" giving their daughter a sibling.
"You look at a baby like that and you say she smiles waking up. It makes you want to have more? Probably?" the show host Ellen DeGeneres suggested with Eric responding "Well, we're going to have another one hopefully. We're working on it."
Though so, Eric claimed he and Rebecca might stop at two. When Ellen quizzed about how many kids he wants, the Marcus Gerber of "Burlesque" said during the Wednesday, November 17 interview, "Two." Ellen again asked, "That's it?" The 38-year-old Eric stated, "Yeah, we'll start with two."
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart wed on October 29, 2004. The couple, who recently won their legal battle against website Gawker which posted a raunchy video of the couple indulging in a threesome with former Miss Teen U.S.A. Kari Ann Peniche, welcomed their first daughter Billie Beatrice on March 3.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson