Eric Dane Is 'Working On' New Baby With Rebecca Gayheart
After just in March welcoming his first baby with wife Rebecca Gayheart, "Grey's Anatomy" star Eric Dane has gushed about adding a new member to his family. During a taped interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Eric revealed that he and Rebecca are "working on" giving their daughter a sibling.
"You look at a baby like that and you say she smiles waking up. It makes you want to have more? Probably?" the show host Ellen DeGeneres suggested with Eric responding "Well, we're going to have another one hopefully. We're working on it."
Though so, Eric claimed he and Rebecca might stop at two. When Ellen quizzed about how many kids he wants, the Marcus Gerber of "Burlesque" said during the Wednesday, November 17 interview, "Two." Ellen again asked, "That's it?" The 38-year-old Eric stated, "Yeah, we'll start with two."
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart wed on October 29, 2004. The couple, who recently won their legal battle against website Gawker which posted a raunchy video of the couple indulging in a threesome with former Miss Teen U.S.A. Kari Ann Peniche, welcomed their first daughter Billie Beatrice on March 3.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'