Eric Dane Is 'Working On' New Baby With Rebecca Gayheart
After just in March welcoming his first baby with wife Rebecca Gayheart, "Grey's Anatomy" star Eric Dane has gushed about adding a new member to his family. During a taped interview for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Eric revealed that he and Rebecca are "working on" giving their daughter a sibling.
"You look at a baby like that and you say she smiles waking up. It makes you want to have more? Probably?" the show host Ellen DeGeneres suggested with Eric responding "Well, we're going to have another one hopefully. We're working on it."
Though so, Eric claimed he and Rebecca might stop at two. When Ellen quizzed about how many kids he wants, the Marcus Gerber of "Burlesque" said during the Wednesday, November 17 interview, "Two." Ellen again asked, "That's it?" The 38-year-old Eric stated, "Yeah, we'll start with two."
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart wed on October 29, 2004. The couple, who recently won their legal battle against website Gawker which posted a raunchy video of the couple indulging in a threesome with former Miss Teen U.S.A. Kari Ann Peniche, welcomed their first daughter Billie Beatrice on March 3.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards