Video Premiere: My Chemical Romance's 'Sing'
My Chemical Romance have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Sing". Instead of having a whole new storyline, this four-piece band continue their "Na Na Na" journey, picking up where they left off in the previously-premiered music video.
Reprising their Killjoy characters, Gerard Way and his bandmates set on a mission to rescue a young kid they brought while on the run in "Na Na Na" from the hands of their enemies. The clip is directed by Way and P.R. Brown.
Both "Na Na Na" and "Sing" are listed in MCR's album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" which is coming in the U.S. on November 22. A World Contamination tour has been mapped out to promote the album. It will begin on April 1 in Portland and was supposed to close on May 24 in Phoenix. However, the last date was forced to be canceled.
"We want to apologize to all our fans for the cancellation of our Phoenix show on May 24, 2011. This show should have never been booked due to our affiliation with Zack de la Rocha's The Sound Strike Organization. This was a horrible scheduling oversight on our part and for this we are deeply sorry," it was explained.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes