Video Premiere: My Chemical Romance's 'Sing'
My Chemical Romance have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Sing". Instead of having a whole new storyline, this four-piece band continue their "Na Na Na" journey, picking up where they left off in the previously-premiered music video.
Reprising their Killjoy characters, Gerard Way and his bandmates set on a mission to rescue a young kid they brought while on the run in "Na Na Na" from the hands of their enemies. The clip is directed by Way and P.R. Brown.
Both "Na Na Na" and "Sing" are listed in MCR's album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" which is coming in the U.S. on November 22. A World Contamination tour has been mapped out to promote the album. It will begin on April 1 in Portland and was supposed to close on May 24 in Phoenix. However, the last date was forced to be canceled.
"We want to apologize to all our fans for the cancellation of our Phoenix show on May 24, 2011. This show should have never been booked due to our affiliation with Zack de la Rocha's The Sound Strike Organization. This was a horrible scheduling oversight on our part and for this we are deeply sorry," it was explained.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role