Video Premiere: My Chemical Romance's 'Sing'
My Chemical Romance have just debuted a music video for their latest single "Sing". Instead of having a whole new storyline, this four-piece band continue their "Na Na Na" journey, picking up where they left off in the previously-premiered music video.
Reprising their Killjoy characters, Gerard Way and his bandmates set on a mission to rescue a young kid they brought while on the run in "Na Na Na" from the hands of their enemies. The clip is directed by Way and P.R. Brown.
Both "Na Na Na" and "Sing" are listed in MCR's album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" which is coming in the U.S. on November 22. A World Contamination tour has been mapped out to promote the album. It will begin on April 1 in Portland and was supposed to close on May 24 in Phoenix. However, the last date was forced to be canceled.
"We want to apologize to all our fans for the cancellation of our Phoenix show on May 24, 2011. This show should have never been booked due to our affiliation with Zack de la Rocha's The Sound Strike Organization. This was a horrible scheduling oversight on our part and for this we are deeply sorry," it was explained.
My Chemical Romance's "Sing" music video
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name