Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas Photographed on a Double Date
Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas were recently engaged in a double date with their respective partners. In a picture obtained by celebrity blogger Zack Taylor, Joe was seen sitting next to his girlfriend Ashley Greene while Nick sat beside his "Les Miserables" co-star Samantha Barks.
Joe, Ashley, Nick and Samantha met up to grab coffee in Abu Dhabi. A source who snapped the picture told the site, "Nick and Samantha and Joe and Ashley were all over each other touching throughout the date." This might not be the first time the four of them got together. In late August, Ashley and Samantha were snapped leaving the Jonas' hotel in New York City together.
Joe and Ashley haven't publicly confirmed that they are dating. Still, they have been snapped in several outings together and back in August they were photographed kissing. Meanwhile, Nick and Samantha have been romantically linked since they shared stage in the West End play in July.
A source recently told the site that Nick and Samantha get serious with each other, saying "They talk almost every night, and try and see each other whenever they can. Things are getting serious, and they have already spoken about spending the holidays together somewhere. I really can't see anything coming between them before the break."
More Joe Jonas News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed