Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's Divorce Finalized
Avril Lavigne's three years marriage to Sum 41 lead vocalist Deryck Whibley is officially over. According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Avril and Deryck's divorce was finalized on Wednesday, November 16, TMZ reported.
The site further noted that neither Avril nor Deryck got spousal support and there was a prenup. The then-couple has divided their assets with the "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker getting her guitar and drum collection, other musical instruments, her lyrics, songs, etc., her Volvo, Beverly Hills house and clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc.
Meanwhile Deryck was said getting his guitar collection, song catalogs, clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc, as well as other stuff. Avril and Deryck wed in July 2006 but separated in late 2009. The "When You're Gone" crooner filed for divorce in October 2009 and cited September 4 the same year as the separation date.
During their divorce process, Avril has landed her heart on "The Hills" star Brody Jenner. The two were last seen together at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, November 16 when they were having a shopping trip. As for Deryck, he has been linked to model Hannah Beth Merjos.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent