Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's Divorce Finalized
Avril Lavigne's three years marriage to Sum 41 lead vocalist Deryck Whibley is officially over. According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Avril and Deryck's divorce was finalized on Wednesday, November 16, TMZ reported.
The site further noted that neither Avril nor Deryck got spousal support and there was a prenup. The then-couple has divided their assets with the "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker getting her guitar and drum collection, other musical instruments, her lyrics, songs, etc., her Volvo, Beverly Hills house and clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc.
Meanwhile Deryck was said getting his guitar collection, song catalogs, clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc, as well as other stuff. Avril and Deryck wed in July 2006 but separated in late 2009. The "When You're Gone" crooner filed for divorce in October 2009 and cited September 4 the same year as the separation date.
During their divorce process, Avril has landed her heart on "The Hills" star Brody Jenner. The two were last seen together at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, November 16 when they were having a shopping trip. As for Deryck, he has been linked to model Hannah Beth Merjos.
More Avril Lavigne News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons