Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's Divorce Finalized
Avril Lavigne's three years marriage to Sum 41 lead vocalist Deryck Whibley is officially over. According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Avril and Deryck's divorce was finalized on Wednesday, November 16, TMZ reported.
The site further noted that neither Avril nor Deryck got spousal support and there was a prenup. The then-couple has divided their assets with the "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker getting her guitar and drum collection, other musical instruments, her lyrics, songs, etc., her Volvo, Beverly Hills house and clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc.
Meanwhile Deryck was said getting his guitar collection, song catalogs, clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc, as well as other stuff. Avril and Deryck wed in July 2006 but separated in late 2009. The "When You're Gone" crooner filed for divorce in October 2009 and cited September 4 the same year as the separation date.
During their divorce process, Avril has landed her heart on "The Hills" star Brody Jenner. The two were last seen together at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, November 16 when they were having a shopping trip. As for Deryck, he has been linked to model Hannah Beth Merjos.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie