Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's Divorce Finalized
Avril Lavigne's three years marriage to Sum 41 lead vocalist Deryck Whibley is officially over. According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Avril and Deryck's divorce was finalized on Wednesday, November 16, TMZ reported.
The site further noted that neither Avril nor Deryck got spousal support and there was a prenup. The then-couple has divided their assets with the "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker getting her guitar and drum collection, other musical instruments, her lyrics, songs, etc., her Volvo, Beverly Hills house and clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc.
Meanwhile Deryck was said getting his guitar collection, song catalogs, clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc, as well as other stuff. Avril and Deryck wed in July 2006 but separated in late 2009. The "When You're Gone" crooner filed for divorce in October 2009 and cited September 4 the same year as the separation date.
During their divorce process, Avril has landed her heart on "The Hills" star Brody Jenner. The two were last seen together at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, November 16 when they were having a shopping trip. As for Deryck, he has been linked to model Hannah Beth Merjos.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!