Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley's Divorce Finalized
Avril Lavigne's three years marriage to Sum 41 lead vocalist Deryck Whibley is officially over. According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Avril and Deryck's divorce was finalized on Wednesday, November 16, TMZ reported.
The site further noted that neither Avril nor Deryck got spousal support and there was a prenup. The then-couple has divided their assets with the "Sk8er Boi" hitmaker getting her guitar and drum collection, other musical instruments, her lyrics, songs, etc., her Volvo, Beverly Hills house and clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc.
Meanwhile Deryck was said getting his guitar collection, song catalogs, clothing, awards, plaques, certificates, artwork, mementos, jewelry, etc, as well as other stuff. Avril and Deryck wed in July 2006 but separated in late 2009. The "When You're Gone" crooner filed for divorce in October 2009 and cited September 4 the same year as the separation date.
During their divorce process, Avril has landed her heart on "The Hills" star Brody Jenner. The two were last seen together at Bristol Farms in Beverly Hills, California on Tuesday, November 16 when they were having a shopping trip. As for Deryck, he has been linked to model Hannah Beth Merjos.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special