Video: Jimmy Fallon Slows Down Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair' Dance Pace
Jimmy Fallon showcased his mellow version of Willow Smith's fun-loving dance track "Whip My Hair" on his late-night show. Sporting a long wig, the comedian twisted the up-tempo beat of the R&B song into Rick Price's ballad "If You Were My Baby".
As if that twisted version was not enough to surprise audience, Fallon appeared on stage impersonating Neil Young. He sat on a high chair with a guitar and harmonica. Audience laughed at him but then applauded him as he went along with his rendition. Near the end of the performance, Bruce Springsteen joined him.
Beside singing with Fallon, Springsteen also performed "Because the Night" and "Save My Love" with Steven Van Zandt and The Roots. During his visit to the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", he received a thank-you from the comedian for letting him using his song "Born to Run" for 2010 Emmy Awards opening number.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart