Video: Jimmy Fallon Slows Down Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair' Dance Pace
Jimmy Fallon showcased his mellow version of Willow Smith's fun-loving dance track "Whip My Hair" on his late-night show. Sporting a long wig, the comedian twisted the up-tempo beat of the R&B song into Rick Price's ballad "If You Were My Baby".
As if that twisted version was not enough to surprise audience, Fallon appeared on stage impersonating Neil Young. He sat on a high chair with a guitar and harmonica. Audience laughed at him but then applauded him as he went along with his rendition. Near the end of the performance, Bruce Springsteen joined him.
Beside singing with Fallon, Springsteen also performed "Because the Night" and "Save My Love" with Steven Van Zandt and The Roots. During his visit to the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", he received a thank-you from the comedian for letting him using his song "Born to Run" for 2010 Emmy Awards opening number.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!