Video: Jimmy Fallon Slows Down Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair' Dance Pace
Jimmy Fallon showcased his mellow version of Willow Smith's fun-loving dance track "Whip My Hair" on his late-night show. Sporting a long wig, the comedian twisted the up-tempo beat of the R&B song into Rick Price's ballad "If You Were My Baby".
As if that twisted version was not enough to surprise audience, Fallon appeared on stage impersonating Neil Young. He sat on a high chair with a guitar and harmonica. Audience laughed at him but then applauded him as he went along with his rendition. Near the end of the performance, Bruce Springsteen joined him.
Beside singing with Fallon, Springsteen also performed "Because the Night" and "Save My Love" with Steven Van Zandt and The Roots. During his visit to the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", he received a thank-you from the comedian for letting him using his song "Born to Run" for 2010 Emmy Awards opening number.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift