Video: Jimmy Fallon Slows Down Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair' Dance Pace
Jimmy Fallon showcased his mellow version of Willow Smith's fun-loving dance track "Whip My Hair" on his late-night show. Sporting a long wig, the comedian twisted the up-tempo beat of the R&B song into Rick Price's ballad "If You Were My Baby".
As if that twisted version was not enough to surprise audience, Fallon appeared on stage impersonating Neil Young. He sat on a high chair with a guitar and harmonica. Audience laughed at him but then applauded him as he went along with his rendition. Near the end of the performance, Bruce Springsteen joined him.
Beside singing with Fallon, Springsteen also performed "Because the Night" and "Save My Love" with Steven Van Zandt and The Roots. During his visit to the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", he received a thank-you from the comedian for letting him using his song "Born to Run" for 2010 Emmy Awards opening number.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?