Video: Jimmy Fallon Slows Down Willow Smith's 'Whip My Hair' Dance Pace
Jimmy Fallon showcased his mellow version of Willow Smith's fun-loving dance track "Whip My Hair" on his late-night show. Sporting a long wig, the comedian twisted the up-tempo beat of the R&B song into Rick Price's ballad "If You Were My Baby".
As if that twisted version was not enough to surprise audience, Fallon appeared on stage impersonating Neil Young. He sat on a high chair with a guitar and harmonica. Audience laughed at him but then applauded him as he went along with his rendition. Near the end of the performance, Bruce Springsteen joined him.
Beside singing with Fallon, Springsteen also performed "Because the Night" and "Save My Love" with Steven Van Zandt and The Roots. During his visit to the "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", he received a thank-you from the comedian for letting him using his song "Born to Run" for 2010 Emmy Awards opening number.
More Jimmy Fallon News
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?