Rihanna's 'GMA' Performances Captured in Pictures and Videos
From "The Seven" and "Late Show with David Letterman", Rihanna has now invaded "Good Morning America" to continue celebrating her new album "Loud". Pulling a sexy swagger in her super-mini skirt and unbuttoned jacket which reveals her bras, she performed two singles "Only Girl (In the World)" and "What's My Name?".
In between the performances, RiRi chatted with Robin Roberts. When the host remarked her return to pop roots, she responded, "Definitely, as well as a lot of my West Indian roots as well." Knowing that she will most likely have a busy schedule this year, she stated, "There's no rule that says you have to take a break."
In a recent radio interview, she indeed said about going on a tour next year. "Yes, we're gonna tour," she gushed. "Actually, we have to finish up my Australian leg of my Last Girl On Earth tour, and we're gonna go to Asia and Brazil. And then we're gonna come back, regroup, rehearse, and go out on the Loud world tour. That's gonna launch in the Summer."
Featuring Drake and Nicki Minaj, "Loud" was released across United States on November 16. It is predicted to sell between 180,000 - 190,000 copies in its opening week, debuting either at No. 2 or 3 on Billboard Hot 200 next week.
"Only Girl (In the World)":
"What's My Name?":
More Rihanna News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters