Aaron Neville Walks Down the Aisle, Wedding Details Revealed
Soul singer Aaron Neville is officially off the market. The "Tell It Like It Is" singer wed his photographer fiancee Sarah A. Friedman in an intimate ceremony at the restaurant Eleven Madison Park in New York City on Saturday, November 13, People reported.
Aaron has announced the special day on his Twitter page, writing "It's official. Mr and Mrs Aaron Neville. I don't know much but I know I love her." He and Sarah swapped their wedding vows and exchanged rings by Stuart Jewelry Design in front of about 15 guests. The "Everybody Plays the Fool" hitmaker's longtime pastor, Father R. Tony Ricard, performed the intimate ceremony.
Aaron and Sarah as well as the wedding guests later enjoyed a sit-down dinner of persimmon salad with mozzarella, salmon and Black Angus beef. During the fall-inspired reception, which featured a Pear William wedding cake and centerpieces of roses with pears by Flowers by Roberta, "People shared loving stories about us," Sarah told the site.
Aaron and Sarah are currently on their honeymoon in Turks & Caicos before the star is back to work as he will kick off a tour to promote his new album "I Know I've Been Changed" on November 30. The newlyweds first met during a People magazine photo shoot in 2008 and were engaged shortly thereafter.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.