Aaron Neville Walks Down the Aisle, Wedding Details Revealed
Soul singer Aaron Neville is officially off the market. The "Tell It Like It Is" singer wed his photographer fiancee Sarah A. Friedman in an intimate ceremony at the restaurant Eleven Madison Park in New York City on Saturday, November 13, People reported.
Aaron has announced the special day on his Twitter page, writing "It's official. Mr and Mrs Aaron Neville. I don't know much but I know I love her." He and Sarah swapped their wedding vows and exchanged rings by Stuart Jewelry Design in front of about 15 guests. The "Everybody Plays the Fool" hitmaker's longtime pastor, Father R. Tony Ricard, performed the intimate ceremony.
Aaron and Sarah as well as the wedding guests later enjoyed a sit-down dinner of persimmon salad with mozzarella, salmon and Black Angus beef. During the fall-inspired reception, which featured a Pear William wedding cake and centerpieces of roses with pears by Flowers by Roberta, "People shared loving stories about us," Sarah told the site.
Aaron and Sarah are currently on their honeymoon in Turks & Caicos before the star is back to work as he will kick off a tour to promote his new album "I Know I've Been Changed" on November 30. The newlyweds first met during a People magazine photo shoot in 2008 and were engaged shortly thereafter.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character