Aaron Neville Walks Down the Aisle, Wedding Details Revealed
Soul singer Aaron Neville is officially off the market. The "Tell It Like It Is" singer wed his photographer fiancee Sarah A. Friedman in an intimate ceremony at the restaurant Eleven Madison Park in New York City on Saturday, November 13, People reported.
Aaron has announced the special day on his Twitter page, writing "It's official. Mr and Mrs Aaron Neville. I don't know much but I know I love her." He and Sarah swapped their wedding vows and exchanged rings by Stuart Jewelry Design in front of about 15 guests. The "Everybody Plays the Fool" hitmaker's longtime pastor, Father R. Tony Ricard, performed the intimate ceremony.
Aaron and Sarah as well as the wedding guests later enjoyed a sit-down dinner of persimmon salad with mozzarella, salmon and Black Angus beef. During the fall-inspired reception, which featured a Pear William wedding cake and centerpieces of roses with pears by Flowers by Roberta, "People shared loving stories about us," Sarah told the site.
Aaron and Sarah are currently on their honeymoon in Turks & Caicos before the star is back to work as he will kick off a tour to promote his new album "I Know I've Been Changed" on November 30. The newlyweds first met during a People magazine photo shoot in 2008 and were engaged shortly thereafter.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville