Alanis Morissette Reveals Baby's Sex
Pregnant singer Alanis Morissette has revealed the sex of her baby she's currently expecting. A rep for the "Hands Clean" singer, who announced her pregnancy back in early August, confirmed to Us Magazine that she is having a baby boy.
The baby boy will be the first child for Alanis and rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, whom she married on May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home. Back at that time, Alanis said, "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
On Friday, November 12, Alanis posted a picture of her baby bump which was decorated with henna swirls. The pictured saw the singer lying back and smiling as her friends surrounded her and showed off their matching henna patterns on their arm and hands. Along with the photo, Alanis wrote, "Some rituals surprise in the heart-warming department."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie