Alanis Morissette Reveals Baby's Sex
Pregnant singer Alanis Morissette has revealed the sex of her baby she's currently expecting. A rep for the "Hands Clean" singer, who announced her pregnancy back in early August, confirmed to Us Magazine that she is having a baby boy.
The baby boy will be the first child for Alanis and rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, whom she married on May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home. Back at that time, Alanis said, "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
On Friday, November 12, Alanis posted a picture of her baby bump which was decorated with henna swirls. The pictured saw the singer lying back and smiling as her friends surrounded her and showed off their matching henna patterns on their arm and hands. Along with the photo, Alanis wrote, "Some rituals surprise in the heart-warming department."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!