Alanis Morissette Reveals Baby's Sex
Pregnant singer Alanis Morissette has revealed the sex of her baby she's currently expecting. A rep for the "Hands Clean" singer, who announced her pregnancy back in early August, confirmed to Us Magazine that she is having a baby boy.
The baby boy will be the first child for Alanis and rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, whom she married on May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home. Back at that time, Alanis said, "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
On Friday, November 12, Alanis posted a picture of her baby bump which was decorated with henna swirls. The pictured saw the singer lying back and smiling as her friends surrounded her and showed off their matching henna patterns on their arm and hands. Along with the photo, Alanis wrote, "Some rituals surprise in the heart-warming department."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media