Alanis Morissette Reveals Baby's Sex
Pregnant singer Alanis Morissette has revealed the sex of her baby she's currently expecting. A rep for the "Hands Clean" singer, who announced her pregnancy back in early August, confirmed to Us Magazine that she is having a baby boy.
The baby boy will be the first child for Alanis and rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, whom she married on May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home. Back at that time, Alanis said, "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
On Friday, November 12, Alanis posted a picture of her baby bump which was decorated with henna swirls. The pictured saw the singer lying back and smiling as her friends surrounded her and showed off their matching henna patterns on their arm and hands. Along with the photo, Alanis wrote, "Some rituals surprise in the heart-warming department."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs