Alanis Morissette Reveals Baby's Sex
Pregnant singer Alanis Morissette has revealed the sex of her baby she's currently expecting. A rep for the "Hands Clean" singer, who announced her pregnancy back in early August, confirmed to Us Magazine that she is having a baby boy.
The baby boy will be the first child for Alanis and rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, whom she married on May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home. Back at that time, Alanis said, "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
On Friday, November 12, Alanis posted a picture of her baby bump which was decorated with henna swirls. The pictured saw the singer lying back and smiling as her friends surrounded her and showed off their matching henna patterns on their arm and hands. Along with the photo, Alanis wrote, "Some rituals surprise in the heart-warming department."
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women