Official: Drake's New Album Is Titled 'Take Care'
Gracing the cover of GQ magazine in a suit and bow tie as one of its Men of the Year, Drake gives update on his upcoming second studio album in an accompanying interview. The "Best I Ever Had" hitmaker revealed that he is going to "Take Care" next year.
"Don't think for a second I can't do better," the BET's Best Male Hip-Hop Artist shared. "For Take Care, I'm trying to find a way to make my raps shorter but catchier. I'm trying to condense my thoughts down to 16 bars. And it's coming out more potent."
The album is plotted to arrive next spring. In order to meet the release schedule, Drizzy has decided to take timeout from making mixtape. The Young Money artist is focusing on the follow-up to his successful debut "Thank Me Later" in addition to contributing to other artists' projects.
Earlier this month, Drizzy revealed about hitting studio with Justin Timberlake for a duet. And since Timberlake has repeatedly said about having no plan for a new album, the collaboration is likely recorded for the rapper's next studio installment. He said, "I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now ... And we've recently talked about it and I think we're going to make it happen."
More Drake News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake