Official: Drake's New Album Is Titled 'Take Care'
Gracing the cover of GQ magazine in a suit and bow tie as one of its Men of the Year, Drake gives update on his upcoming second studio album in an accompanying interview. The "Best I Ever Had" hitmaker revealed that he is going to "Take Care" next year.
"Don't think for a second I can't do better," the BET's Best Male Hip-Hop Artist shared. "For Take Care, I'm trying to find a way to make my raps shorter but catchier. I'm trying to condense my thoughts down to 16 bars. And it's coming out more potent."
The album is plotted to arrive next spring. In order to meet the release schedule, Drizzy has decided to take timeout from making mixtape. The Young Money artist is focusing on the follow-up to his successful debut "Thank Me Later" in addition to contributing to other artists' projects.
Earlier this month, Drizzy revealed about hitting studio with Justin Timberlake for a duet. And since Timberlake has repeatedly said about having no plan for a new album, the collaboration is likely recorded for the rapper's next studio installment. He said, "I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now ... And we've recently talked about it and I think we're going to make it happen."
More Drake News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia