Official: Drake's New Album Is Titled 'Take Care'
Gracing the cover of GQ magazine in a suit and bow tie as one of its Men of the Year, Drake gives update on his upcoming second studio album in an accompanying interview. The "Best I Ever Had" hitmaker revealed that he is going to "Take Care" next year.
"Don't think for a second I can't do better," the BET's Best Male Hip-Hop Artist shared. "For Take Care, I'm trying to find a way to make my raps shorter but catchier. I'm trying to condense my thoughts down to 16 bars. And it's coming out more potent."
The album is plotted to arrive next spring. In order to meet the release schedule, Drizzy has decided to take timeout from making mixtape. The Young Money artist is focusing on the follow-up to his successful debut "Thank Me Later" in addition to contributing to other artists' projects.
Earlier this month, Drizzy revealed about hitting studio with Justin Timberlake for a duet. And since Timberlake has repeatedly said about having no plan for a new album, the collaboration is likely recorded for the rapper's next studio installment. He said, "I've always wanted to work with him and it's in the works right now ... And we've recently talked about it and I think we're going to make it happen."
More Drake News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri