Eminem Gets Emotional in New Dr. Dre Leaked Song 'I Need a Doctor'
A brand new song called "I Need a Doctor" from Dr. Dre has just hit the web, featuring emotionally-charged Eminem. Opened with woman's pleading vocal about needing a medical assistance to bring her back to life, it has the Slim Shady stepping up for the first rap part.
"It hurts when I see you struggle/ You come to me with ideas/ You say they're pieces, so I'm puzzled," he takes over with his rhymes. " 'Cause the s**t I hear is crazy/ But you're either getting lazy/ Or don't believe in you no more/ Seem like your own opinion is not one you can form."
He continues refering to his own struggle in the next verses, "Can't make a decision/ You keep questioning yourself, second guessing, it's almost like you're begging for my help/ Like I'm your leader, you're supposed to be my mentor/ I can endure no more/ Don't you remember who you are."
Later on, Dre talks about their relationship and how they bonded throughout the hard years, "Went through friends, some of them I put on, but they just left. ... They said they was riding to the death/ But where the f**k are they now, now that I need them?/ I don't see any of them, all I see is Slim."
Beside "I Need a Doctor", there is another track from Dr. Dre which was leaked earlier this week. Titled "Kush", it features Akon and Snoop Dogg and has been posted on the powerhouse producer's official website. Both "Need a Doctor" and "Kush" are expected to be make a cut to Dre's long-delayed studio album "Detox".
More Eminem News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake