Chris Daughtry and Wife Welcome 'Precious' Fraternal Twins
Chris Daughtry and his wife Deanna welcomed their double bundle of joy into the world on Wednesday, November 17. In his website, the fourth-place finalist on the fifth season of "American Idol" announced that he and Deanna named their children Adalynn Rose and Noah James.
Adalynn weighs 6 pounds and 5 ounces and was born first at 11:06 A.M. EDT while Noah weighs 5 pounds and 5 ounces and was born second at 11:25 A.M. EDT. "Our family is overwhelmed with joy by these two precious gifts from God," Chris said. "The babies are both healthy and resting. Thanks to everyone for their love and prayers."
Chris also revealed that Adalynn and Noah were conceived through gestational surrogacy. Deanna has also shared her excitement on Twitter page, writing "I am so thankful for our precious gifts from God! Adalynn Rose & Noah James are doing great! :)" The newly-born babies join Chris and Deanna's other children, 10-year-old adopted son Griffin Daughtry and 12-year-old daughter Hannah Price from Deanna's first marriage.
Chris and Deanna first announced that they were expecting twins back in May. Later on, in July, the rocker updated, "Big news - Deanna and I are having a boy and a girl. We're very excited about that. We do have names picked out but we're going to keep them to ourselves until further notice."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival